We are excited to announce that you can now add Google Analytics verified traffic stats and extended revenue details to your listings! This information will greatly increase buyer confidence and give your listing a leg up over the competition.
If you already have a listing at Freemarket, here’s how to add them:
Adding Google Analytic verified page views and unique visits:
- Log into Freemarket and navigate to your listing (My Listings, click View next to the listing).
- Scroll down and click on the “Add Google Analytics Data” button:
- Allow access when you are prompted to give Freemarket access to your listings Page views and unique visits.
- Success! We will automatically pull the data from Google Analytics and display the traffic and a graph on your listing:
Remember, allowing Freemarket access to your Analytics account does not provide access to any other part of your Google account (such as Gmail, Adsense, or Google+).
If you’d like to refresh the traffic statistics for your listing, you can simply disconnect on your listing page and reconnect to GA. As we don’t store credentials, you’ll have to connect your listing to your Google Analytics account once more.
Adding Revenue details for the past six months:
- Log into Freemarket and navigate to your listing (My Listings, click View next to the listing):
- Scroll down and click on the “Add Revenue Data” button:
- You can now edit the individual months and average revenue figures. Once you add the figures you’d like, click Save and the figures will automatically be generated into a graph:
Once you’ve completed adding both traffic and revenue your buyers will see the changes immediately when viewing your listings. It's important to note that if you do not add these to your listing, the non-generated graphs and breakdown sections won’t appear for buyers. Your listing will remain as it is, showing the basic traffic and revenue figures you provided.
Do you have a website or domain to sell? Sell it on Freemarket for Free!