Build a Report Tool PROTOTYPE based on External Data Source
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $150
- Penyertaan diterima: 5
- Pemenang: avi2409
I need someone to build me a solution / application that can:
1. Allow users to select basic field parameters (form) such as start stop dates
2. Search an external (web-based) data source
3. Output results to a spreadsheet
4. Display results in a one-page PDF report
If you're serious, write "Howdy Neil..." at the start of your response and I'll know you actually are reading what I took time to write.
- Data Source: [login to view URL]
- User defined fields on a simple form: Department; Date Range (based on Date Signed); Congressional District)
- Tool should be web-based so it can be added to my site
- Output should be a CSV with all allowable data from the source
- PDF should show Department Name; Congressional District; Date Range (Start and Stop of Date Signed); Total Amount Obligated; Amount Obligated to Vendors in matching Congressional District; Number of Unique Vendors (based on DUNS); Top 10 Vendors (based on obligated funds); Top 10 NAICS (based on obligated funds).
This seems like a simple project and the data is publicly available. What else do you need to know about this project?
First one to build a working prototype application will win contest. I plan to use the prototype to seek additional funds for additional requirements.
Maklum balas Majikan
“I've worked with Avinash in the past, and he continues to impress me with his professionalism, talent, ability to communicate with me to clarify requirements and dedication to deliver a working, tested product that meets my expectations. I will continue to work with him on future projects and highly recommend him to you for your project.”
a365guy, United States.