Freelancer: mynk16
Kongsi:
Laporkan Entri

95% work done

Hi ! I must say that the content was pretty bad messed up. It took me a lot of time to manage it well & rewrite the necessary parts. As for now as you can see that it is managed nicely. The starting part of the work i.e "An expert's view on marketing a new Motel for 2014" is changed in such a way that that it will drive an attention of the readers and will create a long lasting impact on them. The entry contains the screenshots of reading mode of MS Word. I have both word and pdf files for this. The work is 95% complete because in the remaining 5% of the work I am going to add the images and some lines of content from the brochure file. I am very happy with the quality I was able to deliver. Once you will award me the contest, I am going to submit the complete doc and pdf files on contest handover. Best Regards, Mayank


                                                                                                            Penyertaan Peraduan #                                        69
                                     untuk                                         Content Writing for 'the CUBES'

Papan Penjelasan Umum

  • mynk16
    mynk16
    • 7 tahun yang lalu

    Hi !

    I must say that the content was pretty bad messed up. It took me a lot of time to manage it well & rewrite the necessary parts. As for now as you can see that it is managed nicely. The starting part of the work i.e "An expert’s view on marketing a new Motel for 2014" is changed in such a way that that it will drive an attention of the readers and will create a long lasting impact on them. However the original content is also available.
    The entry contains the screenshots of reading mode of MS Word. I have both word and pdf files for this. The work is 95% complete because in the remaining 5% of the work I am going to add the images and some lines of content from the brochure file.
    I am very happy with the quality I was able to deliver. Once you will award me the contest, I am going to submit the complete doc and pdf files on contest handover.

    Best Regards,
    Mayank :-)

    • 7 tahun yang lalu
    1. mynk16
      mynk16
      • 7 tahun yang lalu

      Since the screenshot is of reading mode, it's not showing the small logo and line which I inserted in the header part (from the pdf file provided). The normal mode is 100% perfect. Feel free to ask for any changes you wish to make.

      Best Regards,
      Mayank

      • 7 tahun yang lalu
    2. mynk16
      mynk16
      • 7 tahun yang lalu

      Update: 100% work has been done. Now I just have to handover the word & the pdf files to you. Waiting for a response from your side.

      - Mayank

      • 7 tahun yang lalu