Design a logo for the German cooking blog kochfokus.de
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: €30
- Penyertaan Diterima: 47
- Pemenang: dimmensa
I am looking for a logo for the German cooking blog kochfokus.de. The blog is currently run by a single person. She regularly posts recipes and useful information regarding cooking, baking and food in general, featuring gorgeous photographs. The overall style is informal and close to the reader, as usual for a blog.
Please take a look at the website to gain an idea of the style. Google Translator should be sufficient in order to understand the content. If not, I am more than willing to help.
I am very open in terms of the style. I have attached the current logo but we can definitely also go in a completely different direction. I am very eager to see what you can come up with—be it an entirely different design or a revamp of the current logo. Feel free to submit a quick draft and wait for my feedback.
Please follow the following guidelines:
* The name of the website "kochfokus.de" definitely has to be included. Please don't change the capitalization.
* Our main design color is #c32148. I would like for that to be represented in the logo.
* We have decided to get rid of the current tagline "deine Kochcommunity!", so please don't include that in your design.
* I would be really happy if your design featured a 'favicon'/symbol that can be used independently of the main logo.
* I need the logo to be in a vector format that can be scaled without sacrificing the quality. And I need you to supply me with the original files.
As you see, this contest is only for the design of the logo. If we are happy with the result, we would like to work with the designer on additional parts of the corporate identity. There is an additional budget allocated for that. More will be discussed with the winner after the contest.
Thank you very much for your interest in participating in this contest. And also huge thanks in advance to all entries! I am really looking forward to your designs and I will try my best to rate all of them.
Please feel free to leave any questions you may have.
Good luck to everyone!
UPDATE 1: Thank you very much everyone for your entries! Just a heads-up for all of you: I have consulted with the author of the blog and shown her your designs. She said she would really like to see some designs that don't use the hat as that symbol is overused in the cooking community. I'm excited to see what you can come up with!
Maklum Balas Majikan
“Thank you so much for the great designs, dimmensa. You delivered an outstanding logo and worked with my feedback. I would definitely love to work with you on future projects.”