Design landing page for the memberzone of a subscription only video website
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $151
- Penyertaan diterima: 5
We have a video sites network. There are 4 websites that are tour only - surfers can only see trailers, some photos, read descriptions, etc. but have no access to full videos. If the surfer wants to see more, he has to pay for a monthly access.
As the monthly subscription gives access to all 4 websites, we want to make one single website where members will access and see all the videos, photos, interact, etc
This project is about designing the very first page the user sees after he logs in.
Important: on login page the user can select from which of our 4 websites he proceeds. If he selects website A, then when logged in, the content he sees on top will be only from website A.
The items that the user must see on this memberzone / portal / personal area are:
- Grid view of last released videos for selected site (6-8 videos)
- Grid view of top rated videos for selected site (6-8 videos)
- Grid view of top rated videos of the entire network
(every video will have the title and the name of 1-5 actors)
- Links to Home, Videos, Sites, Models, Photos
- User area somewhere on top right. Can be dropdown, can be always visible. Buttons/links/menu options are: Greetings, Profile, Messages, Playlists, Fav Videos, Fav Albums, Subscriptions, log out.
- Has to include some lore ipsum text (we'll use that for legal stuff later)
- Links for billing support in this format: "billing support: biller a, biller b, biller c, biller d"
For starters I only need to see this, so no need for html (unless you do it directly in html). But you should be able to deliver html5 + css + js code later.
I want simple, almost minimal approach. But with a modern design focused on content and not on decoration.
Contest extended. Also, we don't sell DVDs so we need mostly horizontal thumbnails, not vertical. Also, this page is for logged in users. They already paid, they don't need to see a design aimed towards conversion. They need a comfortable design to find what they want. Think about Youtube, Pornhub, Netflix, etc. Also, these designs are loosely what we are looking for:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
It doesn't have to be 4 columns, can be 3 or 5, as long as it looks good (it must look good on both, small screens and on 4k screens).