Congrats to the winner man...this was super work..Ithink this should have been a 490$ contest as the logo surely looks like a 490 logo.....and taks0not.I think u deserve this too....ur logo are great too :)
Thank you for all the great ideas. Here are some of the graphics details to keep in mind. I prefer the following characteristics...
1) I prefer "iPlatypus.com" where it's a lowercase "i", and Uppercase "P", lowercase "latypus", and the ".com" vertical at the end. #24 has done a nice job with the "printing" portion of the logo producing an upscale, textured look.
2) I prefer the slogan, "Protecting the world, one family at a time." with the "TM" trademark symbol at the end.
3) I prefer the slogan underneath in most cases. However, #37 is fine the way it's incorporated.
4) I need the logo to look good in color with an equally good black and white version.
8 tahun yang lalu
8 tahun yang lalu
5) The mascot needs to play a significant role in the logo, as in #33, #34, #37, and #40. These are the best overall mascot designs so far in the contest. #24 has the best "wording design" portion of the logo design. The "perfect" design will incorporate both aspects, character, and typeface.
6) The mascot should be strong, brave, and confident, NOT angry, NOT too happy. Think strong, silent, superhero.
7) Logo should have a 3D, textured look.
8) Feel free to experiment with different color themes.
Perhaps you could make the platypus image more like a mascot, or corporate spokesman. I'm looking for something a little more upscale, sophisticated, and three dimensional. Designs #33, #34, #37 and #40, are the closest so far.
I like the type and layout. Perhaps you could make the platypus image more like a mascot, or corporate spokesman. It's a good start. I'm looking for something a little more upscale, sophisticated, and three dimensional. Design #2 is the closest so far.