dear dyv, thank you for your new entries :-)
- i appreciate the MC Escher approach which was in my feedback. nice attempt on that one. i like it, but it doesn't quite fit my visual look.
- i think out of the set from your submissions, i still like #427 . welcome any other ideas if you have.
hello. and thank you for feedback. I'll try to do something new for you. Regards Yevgeniy
i was thinking about my last message to you and i have some more ideas i would love to share. could you try to go through these and explore some fresh designs?
(for this one, you can search on Google for 'simple MC Escher shapes' for related examples)
love to see what you can do!
please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any ideas and want my feedback, or questions, happy to respond to you and i will do so quickly :-)
hi dyv, thank you for your entries :-)
- your entries are unique, nice work.
- i like #427 from your set.
- unfortunately #425 and #426 are not quite the syle i am after.
- #427 has a cool video game font-style, whilst also being a bit more easy to remember, with its quadrant shape.
- any more styles you can share? given you are quite creative, hopefully some other designs you can share, would love to see.
thank you for the hard work!
Alamat emel telah digunakan dengan sebuah akaun Freelancer.
Masukkan kata laluan anda di bawah untuk memautkan akaun:
Pautkan akaun anda dengan akaun Freelancer yang baharu
Pautkan dengan akaun Freelancer anda yang sedia ada