UI WebPage Graphic Design for 3 Pages
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $200
- Penyertaan Diterima: 4
- Pemenang: heathermetcalfe
CityRoomsNYC.com is a family owned hotel company with two locations (Chelsea, NY & SoHo, NY). We are looking to develop a mobile responsive website with online booking and account management and would like a well-branded responsive web-layout designed. Here are photos for use in the designs and also for a look and feel of our rooms: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fx3vmfhsvi4dbge/AADP9AQ08b-GJc9SyD7GPtWza - logo is also attached.
EXAMPLE SITES (ES):
We like the look and feel of the following responsive sites & would like a similar layout/design for our site. Similar NOT a clone:
ES3: http://thefreehand.com (we have 2 locations similar to this site, we like how the user can choose a city from the homepage)
ES5: http://www.25hours-hotels.com (very creative and dynamic responsive layout and like the way they did the booking widget)
You will need to provide full comp designs for the following 3 pages. Please only work on the LOCATION scrolling-1-page and we will award a designer based that page. Once awarded you will work from our feedback to finalize the delivery of all 3 pages.
1. HOMEPAGE - I have included a balsamiq mockup of some elements we want placed exactly as we outlined...you can use the empty space to include other elements like a "about us/company info section, newsletter subscription, etc..). This page is based on ES3 and should include:
- similar 50/50 split with 1 location on left (Chelsea) and 1 location on right (SoHo, NY)
- topnav bar with logo overextending a bit (the logo will adjust to be smaller and inside the bar which will become fixed/float once coded), menu-nav and social icons
- newsletter subscrive
2. LOCATION PAGE- This page appears after clicking on a location from homepage or main menu (Chelsea or SoHo). This page will be a 1-page scrolling section. I have included a Balsamiq mockup of some elements we want placed exactly as we outlined...you can use the empty space to include other elements suitable to this page. This page is based on ES3+ES5 and should include:
- SUBMENU - once in a location, a sub-menu will appear underneath the main menu something like http://thefreehand.com/miami/ (but ours will stay fixed/float when user scrolls down)
- RESERVATION WIDGET - A button/widget that opens the form for checking room availability something like the "make a reservation" button on http://thefreehand.com/miami/
- SLIDER - a full width background that is also a slider (left and right arrows, tiny dot controls OR thumbnails) - the submenu and reservation widget will stay fixed and overlap the sliding photos
****anchor sections within this 1-page-scroll ****
- ROOMS - This section of this page can look like http://thefreehand.com/rooms/ but would like arrows to navigate the photos or possibly thumbnails like ebay (see attached ebay image)
- NEIGHERBOOD - Layout of this section can look like http://thefreehand.com/events-activities/
- CONTACT US - map/text/contact with custom google map design similar to bottom of http://thefreehand.com/chicago/ with our logo
- OUR CREW - This section has info about the staff at this location. You can layout however you think is suitable but should include ROUND photo placeholders for each staff member
- ABOUT INFO - This section has info about this specific location. You can layout however you think is suitable
3. BLOG - Based on our type of business, NYC location and previous comments you can come up with a effective blog layout without additional direction.
Thanks and let me know if there are any questions.