Add copy to my file
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $50
- Penyertaan diterima: 15
- Pemenang: Alexander2508
I, founder of Singer For Life, am giving away 8 steps a singer can take now to sing through virtually anything (cold, flu, sore throat). (you can name it something cool)
See psd file. I need copy written & put into the psd file. Move & change template as necessary. write & add copy. i need a pdf file with a main cover shot for the sign up page.
8 ER steps a singer can take are:
1. Raw Honey and Fresh lemon juice
Directions: Put equal parts Raw Honey and Lemon juice in a glass and mix together, then take spoonfuls slowly to coat the throat. Do this at least four times throughout the day.
Boosts immunity. Fights infections.
Raw honey- immune booster and antioxidant
Honey also contains small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, an effective antidote to the bacteria that cause sore throats
Honey reduces coughs.
Lemon benefits: Lemon contains (citrus acid) which helps to break up the mucus that causes sore throat and also helps to soothe your throat from the pain and inflammation.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants which helps to boost your immune system.
Lemon is a natural antiseptic which helps to kill the bacteria or viruses in the throat.
Lemons are rich in several essential vitamins and nutrients.
Lemon juice increases salivation and helps to moisten or lubricate an irritated throat.
Additions: You can add ginger to help take down any swelling of the chords and throat area.
You can also add a touch of cayenne pepper to help cut through excessive mucous.
You can also add hot water to make a tea (usually the best way when adding ginger (either juice of ginger or grated or sliced and put in hot water and pressed to bring out the juice) and or cayenne pepper). But the honey and lemon alone is more intense and may have faster benefits.
This can be taken as a tea or gargled and should be throughout the day. ( you cannot over-do this!)
2. 1 cup warm water with 1 tsp of celtic sea salt gargle
Put small amount in mouth and tilt head bad and gargle for as long as you can then spit out. continue until it's gone.
this should be gargled to help with scratchy throats. It is anti-inflammatory (takes down the swelling), kills the bacteria that causes illness
3. Werther's Original Caramel Sugar Free Candies (right before you go on stage and when talking)
This coats the throat with a light coating so that horse throats don't hurt so much and your voice has an instant little jolt back to feeling good. It doesn't last long, so bring a few and use in between sets or songs if possible.
Get it here: https://www.amazon.com/WERTHERS-ORIGINAL-Caramel-Individually-Wrapped/dp/B006YBYN0W/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?hvadid=78202810862118&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=werther%E2%80%99s+original&qid=1553033143&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&tag=mh0b-20&psc=1
4. Food grade Clove Oil (1tsp) with 4 oz of warm water gargle. Amazing at killing bacteria and soothing. Take before bed because numbing will occur.
Get it here: https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-SYNCHKG013285-Clove-4-Ounce/dp/B0019LRY44/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=clove+oil+food+grade&qid=1553033098&s=gateway&sr=8-4
5. Slippery Elm lozenges by Thayers
6. Throat Coat Tea by Traditional Medicinals https://www.amazon.com/Traditional-Medicinals-Organic-Throat-Seasonal/dp/B0009F3POO/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3VMGBJPA5PORB&keywords=throat+coat+tea&qid=1553033214&s=gateway&sprefix=throat%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-3
7. Singer's Professional StrengthThroat Spray by Herb's, Etc.
8. Hot Water Steam with 2 drops of Pure Gum Spirits to open breathing passages and kill germs.
Maklum balas Majikan
“He was great. Super fast. Extremely creative. Easy to work with. Very happy.”
shantilleone, United States.