Adjustment of banner design for real estate company
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $135
- Penyertaan diterima: 43
- Pemenang: markovskifilip
I am looking to create a design of a banner design for a real estate agency.
Participants in the competition needs to provide one animated gif animation in the size of 980x240 gif 60k.
Please use the following files as inspiration:
- Draft banner design: [login to view URL]
- Draft new website: [login to view URL]
- Graphical profile: [login to view URL]
- Use Open Sans (instead of Ebony) and EB Garamond (instead of Adobe Garamond) if you don't have the licensed fonts installed. [login to view URL]
- Use our new logo: [login to view URL]
Do NOT change:
- The logotype
- The font
- The colors
- The message, if you don't know Swedish of course;-)
Consider the following potential improvements:
- Create a slight pattern och gradient in the background color.
- Change the call to action button "Vill du veta mer?" according to best practice. Use the colors in the graphical profile.
- Consider using a outline around the ad if you think that improves the design.
- Consider using all best-practice methods you know about: [login to view URL]
- Consider using a woman: [login to view URL]
The winner needs to provide the files using a standard editing software, making it possible for us to tweak the Swedish copy and make derivatives:
- Google Web Designer
- Adobe Photoshop
- Or any other software where I we can change the copy and placement of graphical components.
The winner needs to provide the banner in the following formats:
Use the following Swedish copy for the ad:
Swedish: I ditt område har ett normalt mäklararvode legat på sisådär 80 000 kr.
English: In your area has a normal real estate agency fee been approximately 80 000 kr.
Swedish: Tills nu.
English: Until now.
Swedish: Mäklaren med 10 000 kr i fast arvode. (button call to action) Läs mer
English: The real estate agent with 10 000 kr in fixed fee. (button call to action) Read more
Maklum balas Majikan
“Filip is a great guy. I would definitely recommend Filip to anyone wanting a competent and reliable freelancer. Highly talented.”