Android app form layout and graphics design
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: €253
- Penyertaan diterima: 20
- Pemenang: ilixus
We have a very basic android app with a couple of RecyclerView activities and a few forms. One form is kinda big, about 10-15 input elements on it, the others are smaller. These forms have to get laid out properly: label positioning and align has to be figured out and all the rest. The whole thing has to look civilized and professional. The estimated distribution of effort is as follows:
10% - icon design (max 10 NOT color icons)
10% - very minimal work on the list view, highlight some elements, alignment issues etc
70% - form layout, mostly label position and alignment issues to sort
10% - other, like some general color theme and such
Only apply if you speak good English and have real life experience in the above. It's a quick job, I expect you to be responsive.
I will provide screenshots for the app.
Where I say it might need a bit of a color I don't mean it to turn to be a coloring book, I only mean that maybe a different gray, or something with a little tint to make something stand out. The blue in the top bar can change if you like, but the aim is a neutral professional look. If you feel you can't improve a screen than don't do anything with it. Obviously entries with a complete solution will get valued more. Concentrate on the important parts. Again, those are the forms with the label positioning and alignment issues.
Screenshots that require minimum attention:
- forum_boards, forum_topics, forum_messages (maybe some colors and highlights)
- KPI_leve_1: Maybe some spacing issues, and colors
- KPI_level_2: The color of the rings on the left must stay as it is! Maybe spacing issues
- task_listing: maybe spacing issues
Screenshots that need a lot of attention:
- forum_message_form: please fix the field label positioning and alignment issues. Note as certain field labels need more space.
The "Please enter a message" section might be repeated 3 or 4 times. In that case the screen will obviously scroll.
- forum_message_view: This is the same screen as the one above, but the uneditable version
- task_detail_1 and 2: This is very important! See how the bottom of the screen is the forum_message_view!
the label alignment are different and it makes it look really bad. In task_detail_2 the middle part (that's missing from task_detail_1)
is the delivery information, that has to look devent as well.
- Private: Example on forum_messages (the padlock). This means that the message is private
- Significant: Example on forum_messages (the triangle). This indicates that the message holds significant information ans it's very important
- Save icon: Example on forum_message_form, the floppy disk in the corder.
- add note: Example on forum_message (the little + in the corner) This means: add new forum message
One has to be able to tell that it's a noew NOTE we add, and not a new image, or plan or whatever, because this
icon will be used on other screens too.
- Positive delivery: Example on task_detail_1 (the happy smiley) This means that the task was done and it has a positive
- Negative deliveryL Example on task_detail_2 (sad smiley). This means that the task was done but it had a negative