Answer Questions on Workplace Betrayal
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $100
- Penyertaan Diterima: 51
I am in the process of writing a book. I am looking for the best and most practical Case Study answers to the following questions:
1. Describe a situation where someone in your own organization backstabbed you, betrayed you, or undermined you in the workplace and ended up getting you fired, or taking your job, or taking your promotion.
2. Clearly articulate which of the above scenarios it was, and how it happened to you.
3. How did this make your feel?
4. How long did it take for you to overcome this setback?
5. How would you characterize this person?
5a. If you were to give this person a nickname or an archetype name, what would it be? For example "Betie The Betrayer"
6. Was the person a coworker (superior or junior) in the same department? A coworker (superior or junior) in another department? A boss? A person who fronted themselves as a mentor or coach? A “friend?” Someone you decided to date in the workplace? Someone who had a crush on you in the workplace? Someone who was jealous of you because of what reasons? Describe as much as possible.
7. Was the person a man or a woman?
8. Did the person have ill intentions, or did the competitive nature of your workplace culture create this atmosphere of dog eat dog?
9. How did the person gain knowledge and insights of your work secrets?
10. Did he or she cozy up to you first or did you overshare your plans or what happened?
11. What did you do wrong in this situation?
12. At what point did you know that you had been screwed?
13. If you were to do it all over again, how would you do things differently?
14. Would you trust this type of person again?
15. In future, if you have no option but to work with him or her, how will you work with this type of person without allowing him or her to undermine you like they did in this case?
16. What is your advice for people who have to work with this type of person in future?
17. Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
18. What is your age group? 18 - 24? 25 - 30? 30 - 35? 35 - 40? 40 - 45? 45 - 50? 50 - 55? 55 - 60? 60+?
19. Any other information you would like to add?
- The winning prize is $100.
- If your submission does not win the top prize and if I find interest in it, I will purchase it for $15, so please put that price on your submission to enable an immediate transaction if I like your submission.
- Please answer based on your personal experiences, or based on your observations of someone else.
- Your answers can be based on your experiences with other people in the workplace or in any organization where people work together such as a Non-profit Organization, a Church, Volunteer Organization, Club, etc.
- MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS ARE PERMITTED.
- The contest is guaranteed and sealed, meaning that other respondents will not see your submission, and a winner is guaranteed to be awarded for this contest.
- However please note that it is indeed possible that you may submit the same answer / concept as someone else.
Penyertaan teratas dari peraduan ini
crystalsasso United States
AnCarPe Dominican Republic