Build a Chauffeur car service website
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: ₹17000
- Penyertaan diterima: 35
- Pemenang: devanshai
Need to build a website for Private luxury taxi business for corporate professionals. Company name is MyLuxi. website will be [login to view URL]
This car hire service is for professionals executive, who mostly travel to and from Airport. They will have the ability to send inquiry or book service through online platform. This site will also have a mobile app project after this website contest, the app work will be given to whoever will win this website contest and delivery website first.
I will be working with the same designer and team to deliver the app. So please ensure only submit website work if you are able to also deliver app in next project.
Some of the functionalities needed in the websites are as follows;
1. 8-12 Pages in Website
2. Domain & Hosting will be provided by us so no need to host our site.
3. Mobile Devices Ready (I Phone/ I Pad/ Samsung Galaxy etc.)
4. Main Slider with 3 Promotional banners
5. Google map integration
6. Quotation/ Enquiry or Booking form
7. Gallery & Testimonial Sections
8. Social Media icons implemented (Face book, Twitter etc.)
9. Call To Action Buttons (Calling feature for mobile viewers)
10. Professional Logo will be provided so please use the attached logo file to understand color scheme.
11. Google friendly content for 3 pages
12. Website content will be provided once the design is finalised.
13. We would also need the ability to speak with designer to ensure that website is delivered on time with correct feedback. Only submit your design in contest if you are able to speak over phone. THIS IS NON NEGOTIABLE.
14. Need C-Panel details to be able to login with admin access.
15. Lastly a proper handover for all the IP related to website.
Please also note: MyLuxi is Chauffeur car service concept. If you are not sure what is Chauffeur car service model, we would highly recommend to google it and read little bit about it.
Please also see some of the following reference site.
[login to view URL]