Build a Website for a New Quantitative Trading Firm
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: €800
- Penyertaan diterima: 57
- Pemenang: rhmguy
We need a website for our new quantitative trading firm, "Causality Group" located in Madrid. We have focus on using the latest technology, machine learning and statistical methods, and we analyze large amounts of data. We aim at attracting creative, passionate talent in a bright office in a busy and passionate city. We are not targeting investors with the website, but talents in computer science and quantitative disciplines as physics, statistics and math.
Technical details of the site
It should be fast to render and adjustable size. Should look OK on mobile devices, but no need for a separate mobile version.
The site should look the same on the following browsers:
It should rely only on the below technologies (no flash):
static HTML / HTML 5 + JS + css
The HTML should be valid ([login to view URL]).
At the handover we'll require all intermediate files used during the design and creation of the site.
We need the following areas on the site:
Home, Who We Are, Career, Contact, Login
The look and feel of the site is bright, suggesting stability, creativity and future oriented company. Few examples we like:
[login to view URL]
Further content for various sub-sections is at [login to view URL]
I attached the latest version of our logo, it is in development. Feel free to use it, even suggest slight changes.
Some good themes for decoration, but would like you to invent additional ones:
1. world map
2. maps/images of cities: only images of Madrid or Madrid combined with New York, London, Tokyo, and/or other trading hubs
3. news reports, images
4. formulas, numbers
5. anything related to scientific and engineering progress or creativity
Regarding 2, cities:
Only London or New York on the site would be misleading, as we are Madrid based. We will trade New York, London, Tokyo, Frankfurt, Chicago and have partner office in Budapest. Time square in New York has NASDAQ, Wall Street has NYSE, CME is in Chicago. London Stock Exchange is in City of London, Tokyo Stock Exchange in Tokyo, Hachiko Square is a good start. Amsterdam Stock Exchange is near Amsterdam Central. Its not a must to use all these, only one idea.
A possible scheme for images (feel free to mix and bend subjects of the pages):
- Home: Madrid or something global or something trading, creativity or curiosity related. Also could do one image, which is a mix of images from several cities above, like a cartoon (NY, LN, TOKYO, MAD is enough or more from the list).
- Who We Are: Science, Creativity, Machines, Software code, Maths, Charts
- Career: A path to the future or nature or successful person/people
- Contact Us: Madrid, global map, globe
- Sign In: NASDAQ and/or trading hubs as described
Possible slogans used on various pages (no slogan is always an option, often an image tells more):
- Home: None or Behind the drivers of asset returns or Quant | People | Technology
- Who We Are: Turning ideas into growth or Thinking quantitatively or Behind the drivers of asset returns or Quant | People | Technology
- Open-source software ()
- Next-generation hardware (optional Technology for people and quant models)
- Mathematical modeling (optional Thinking quantitatively)
- Career: Investing in people and quantitative technologies
- Contact Us: any of the leftover from the slogans
- Sign In: Technology for people and quant models
We are happy for additional ideas or shuffling these so that it makes sense.
Once you apply the competition we will send you information in private too.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Creative and professional. Would hire him again!”
Penyertaan teratas dari peraduan ini