Build Software Tool for Charity and Philanthropical Needs
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $30
- Penyertaan diterima: 1
NEED: Build Software Keyword Tool for Charity and Philanthropical Needs
SPECS FOR PHASE 1:
1. Build a very simple browser based tool that will allow a user to input a Search Keyword, and return matching results.
2. Results fed from Google and then are displayed in a similar pagination and style. Title, description, contact details and URL are shown.
3. The tool scans each website the search results returned
4. The tool returns address information, including: Name, Address 1, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Phone, and most importantly any EMAILs that are found.
5. User than can Select ALL results, or check boxes with ones to export into a Spreadsheet ONLY.
5. Must run on PHP, MYSQL, JS, HTML5 and CSS3 only. Tool must open into a HTML page. Basic HTML/CSS in place to be styled - we will handle that.
We need this built in 24-48hrs for a special Awareness Campaign starting soon that will saves many lives. We need your help. Can yu build us simple and effective software?
You would be helping:
Spartan Warriors of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
We are a unique activist and advocacy group that supports the legitimate efforts of all HS Organizations worldwide, and will do everything within our power to aid and bolster philanthropy, research and compassion for those who are plagued by HS.
Please share [url removed, login to view] and help us end the misinformation and awareness pandemic, the #HSawakening is here, your Spartans will lead by example. No more suffering!
EDUCATION AND AWARENESS >>
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic relapsing disorder of the folliculopilosebaceous units (FPSUs). Its negative impact on quality of life is extreme, mainly due to the lack of early recognition, accurate diagnosis, and appropriate management. Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic, inflammatory, scarring condition involving primarily the intertriginous skin of the axillary, inguinal, inframammary, genital, and perineal areas of the body. It is also referred to as acne inversa (AI).