Call for applications for identification and experimentation of innovative sustainable energy solutions in Niger (Africa).
- Status: Pending
- Hadiah: $100
- Penyertaan diterima: 0
I am a young entrepreneur form Niger (Africa) The aim is to implement a pilot project to develop sustainable renewable energy in a municipality in Niger to demonstrate an efficient and economically affordable energy model. The aim of this approach is to support the government's efforts to provide people with access to energy and the structural transformation of the national economy through economic diversification. The results of this pilot project will serve as a resource mobilization platform for financing renewable energy by integrating diverse interventions from partners and the state. This is particularly the case of identifying and testing the effectiveness of available energy solutions.
1. Title of the initiative
2. Area of intervention (Electricity or fuel oil, Solar energy, geothermal energy, Wind, biomass, hydroelectricity and Other (to be specified)).
3. Solution phase (ideation, Prototyping or Implementation)
4. Description of the problem to be solved/challenge (200 words maximum)
5. Description of the solution/initiative (300 words maximum)
6. Innovativeness of the solution (200 words maximum)
7. Technical viability (100 words maximum)
8. Economic sustainability (100 words maximum)
9. Environmental sustainability (100 words maximum)
10. Technical Solution fact sheet (provide doc)
The selected concepts/initiatives will be financially supported and involved in the experimental phase.