Colorful Logo Design Needed For A Media Company
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: €125
- Penyertaan diterima: 10
- Pemenang: magicwaycg
// ***** FINAL UPDATE ***** \\
After receiving a huge amount of ideas, we now have a better idea of what we want the logo to be.
1) We will NOT consider standalone logo's anymore.
2) The focus NEEDS to be on the name "after visuals".
3) Make it unique and yours. A simple tweak in the name to make it stand out is what we're looking for.
4) The name needs to be clear and simple to read. No handwritten fonts.
Imagine handing over the business card to a stranger. Would the stranger be able to guess what the company is doing and what their services are just by looking at the name? Would he be able to instantly see and read the name of the company?
Remember: We stand for DATA VISUALIZATION.
// ***** UPDATE 2 ***** \\
We're happily impressed with the ongoing improvements and quality in big numbers. We're doing our best to give directions when we feel there's great potential. A small and quick update based on today's entries:
1) We prefer an ABSTRACT logo that shows diversity of our services. (Google "Abstract logo")
2) We prefer a SIMPLE and FLAT logo integrated inside the name "aftervisuals" which can ALSO be used as a logo separately. (Examples: Google "Abstract letter v")
3) The focus should be on VISUALS or letter V (not the word "after")
4) Colors: After = orange, Visuals = blue
Hot Tip: Use a premium typefont (!) Try to use: "after" light/medium and "visuals" bold without a space.
Avoid: Complexity and tiny details. Keep it clean & simple.
// ***** UPDATE 1 ***** \\
First of all we'd like to thank everyone participating so far and sharing your ideas. There have been quite some promising entries already.
Some general rules & guidelines:
The company is about STATISTICS & DATA VISUALIZATION (Infographics). We would like to see creativity here, in the name or symbols. Just the letters "AV" does not show what the company is about. We are visualizing statistics, technical charts, diagrams, etc. Look up the word "infographic" in case you're not familiar with it.
1) Do NOT copy stock images. They will be rejected immediately due to copyrights.
2) Colors: Use Orange & Blue -- OR a variation of bright colors (Such as Google Chrome and/or see attachment - Ex1 & Ex2)
3) Focus on the NAME "After Visuals". We like to see some creativity here. (See attachment - Ex3 & Ex4)
4) In case you DO use a "symbol". Make sure it's usable for THUMBNAILS. It NEEDS to fit in a square box. Such as the website thumbnail and social media.
5) In case you DON'T use a "symbol". Make sure that the name "After Visuals" has an eye-catching object that CAN be used for THUMBNAILS. (See attachment - Ex3 & Ex4)
6) Please use a white background for your entry.
7) The symbol does NOT necessarily have to be a geometric form. We would prefer to see something more unique.
If your design was rejected without feedback: It was simply not what we're looking for and would require too much work to "fix" it.
If you haven't received feedback yet: we will get back to you.
Thank you for your attention and participation. We will get back to you with personal feedback if applicable.
After Visuals ([url removed, login to view]) is a media company that focuses on infographics.
Some of the words we use to describe our business are: Infographic, Visualization, Design, Data, Communication, Creative, Attractive, Modern, Premium, B2B, Colorful, Playful
Our color palette is: Orange / Blue
The logo needs to be focused on the text, preferably in a creative way. A symbol is not essential but can be added if you think it compliments the text. We prefer a flat design with vibrant colors.
We will require the Source File(s) for editing so that it can be used on multiple locations.
Looking forward to work with you.
Maklum balas Majikan
“It was a short contest with lots of updates and changes happening. Magicway did a great job of reading the description carefully and keeping up with the updates as we narrowed down what we were looking for. Very patient and friendly that listens to your feedback. We'll be more than happy to see magicway back in our future contests as we expand on branding. We're very pleased with the results!”