Community Renewable Energy Logo
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $100
- Penyertaan diterima: 455
- Pemenang: sahelidey
Task: Design a logo for CoRE (Community Renewable Energy)
- ORIGINAL WORK ONLY!!!
- NO VISUALISING - no renders, nothing in-situ. Logo only.
- If you are submitting something within 2 hours of reading this brief, you're not approaching the task correctly. It takes TIME to UNDERSTAND the brief, then INTERPRET it and then CRAFT something.
CoRE is a renewable energy start-up who’s aim is to advise on and aid in the development of renewable energy projects for a specific community located outside Melbourne. It is run by the community, for the community, in a naturally beautiful place.
Key design pillars:
The logo can be as conceptual or prescribed as necessary, or as minimal or illustrative as you see fit, but it should, ideally, capture elements of the following key pillars:
- Provenance (the place)
- Renewable Energy
(not necessarily in equal degrees)
The community is within a naturally beautiful region just outside of Melbourne. It is a close-nit friendly, community; progressive in their ideals, artisan in their lifestyle. They proudly self sufficient.
The area features many natural features that together create a striking and beautiful uniqueness. These include: Lush green vineyards tracing gently rolling hills, Tall, straight eucalyptus trees in dense lush forests and Smokey blue undulating hills off in the distance.
The types of projects the group work on involve a mix of renewable energies and will range from small scale installations to large scale projects. The main energy source is solar, but to make a feature of this too greatly would not be appropriate - i.e. it shouldn’t look like a ‘solar energy’ company, but rather a ‘renewable energy’ company.
- Full colour logos preferred
- Will be used through out print and digital
- Can be vector style or raster.
- Avoid being too corporate in execution (remember this is a smaller community wary of big outside influences), but use of established renewable ‘norms’ is ok.
Many thanks for your interest, and good luck!
Maklum balas Majikan
“Saheli D's solution to the task achieved a clarity and focus that no other applicant got close to. I would happily work with Saheli D again.”
Penyertaan teratas dari peraduan ini