- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $100
- Penyertaan diterima: 85
- Pemenang: naziasultana6410
1) DO NOT COPY SOMEONE ELSES WORK, YOU WILL BE IGNORED (or reported if that's an option).
2) ORIGINAL WORK ONLY.
3) SIMPLICITY IS PREFERRED (no fading of colours, etc.)
4) FINAL DESIGN TO BE PROVIDED IN ADOBE INDESIGN OR OTHER SIMILAR FORMAT + PNG.
5) DO NOT RE-POST THE SAME DESIGN IN MULTIPLE DIFFERENT RENDERS. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
* Would love to find a way to integrate the streaming of a line of tape into the logo, as well as the hole punches. Not 100% that this will win (as I lack creativity, so it may be ugly), but please consider. The below are old ticker tape machines. Don't necessarily copy the machine, but note the look of the tape:
Old photo of people reading a ticker tape telegram:
* Clean design will win, ideally something that includes some element of the ticker tape (strip of paper with holes punched). It doesnt need to be exact, more an artistic interpretation. But it would ideally take this, and also include a reference to it being modern and wireless. This is why I like the designs that are clean, have either tape or wifi, and dont have any complex colours or images.
* DON'T put the design on a render of a sign or stationery. Just simple clean white background is best.
* DON'T submit the same design 5 times on different renders. I will delete.
* Please at least check your spelling guys... really?
* Just found this image that shows how to spell out letters in tickertape. Cool: https://www.edn.com/wp-content/uploads/media-1119678-pp-03.jpg I wonder if it would look good to spell out 'tickertape' in actual tickertape? then just have a neat URL below?
* this is "tickertape" in tickertape dots. Feel free to use: https://imgur.com/a/UdBDZBT
* Do NOT just copy one of the other contributors work. How low are you to steal from your fellow freelancers!?
Looking for a simple, web banner appropriate logo for a new business: tickertape.io
The company is an IOT sensor and logging company that provides data collection from web enabled sensors and pushes them to a cloud for dashboards, responses, etc.
This is a B2B business, not for marketing direct to customers/consumers. So it needs to be clean and readable/recognizable rather than cool/trendy.
The term "ticker tape" for those of you too young to know is from the old days when telegraphs were punched onto a long paper tape. This would allow the sending of messages/data over long distance via a series of dots.
Really cool if you're interested, they looked like this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8MmLzNK5jaKcpdg6KxWzYu2Zdmnt8lpmxEA&usqp=CAU
But, I digress, the purpose of this reference to tickertape is that it was a medium for recording basic data and transmitting it over long distances.
I am looking for a logo that can be used in a Website logo, an email signature, and on basic products. Either monochrome or 2-3 colours max.
For an example of another logo I am happy with, see alldev.com.au (which tickertape.io currently redirects to). I dont need a website for alldev as it has a non web focussed offering, but you get the idea.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Super helpful and responsive.”