- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $645
- Penyertaan diterima: 60
- Pemenang: rozq
I need a graphic artist to produce some concept art for an idea that I have. I need you to be creative and think independently!
The deliverables will consist of:
• 6 detailed images of varying dimensions.
The art is meant to portray the members of an organization in various scenes. Most importantly, it will show how they look and dress, but it will also show a couple of different scenes with them in action.
A religious, military order set in modern times. A group of men who work in business, but who also function as a paramilitary group. They are very ceremonial and regularly pray together and conduct other various ceremonies. Their religious heritage is based off of medieval Christendom (like the Knights Templar).
Uniforms – Ceremonial and Functional
A big part of this job will be designing the uniform. I have some instructions here, but please be creative and fill in the gaps however you like.
There will be 2 kinds of uniforms: ceremonial and functional. The ceremonial uniform will look much like the functional uniform, but with a few differences: a different helmet, metal attachments for making noise when marching, and perhaps different colors. The ceremonial uniform will be worn for ceremonies and official duties. The functional uniform will be worn in combat.
Dark blue, navy, almost black blue, dark red, almost black red, blood red, black
Various camouflage patterns.
Unit badges can be different colors than the given color palette
• Cape/cloak that can be removed, gathered behind the shoulders, or gathered around the front of the shoulders. Ceremonial cape could look differently than the functional cape or the same. Functional cape is used as rain protection, additional camouflage, sleeping on the ground, etc.
• Functional helmet that is used in combat. The ceremonial helmet could be different than the primary functional helmet or could be an attachment onto the functional helmet, but it should also be at least minimally functional and not merely ceremonial.
• Dagger that is ornately personalized, with sheath. The dagger could be jagged or straight.
• Pistol that is ornately personalized, with holster.
o Dagger and pistol could be interchangeable in the uniform, or not. (i.e. not present at the same time)
• Body armor
• Boots (probably black, I guess)
• Primary Weapon. Use any existing modern rifle or light machine gun as a model. This will only be used in the functional uniform.
• For the ceremonial uniform only: small metal attachments can be clipped on to the uniform that will make noise when marching/walking. These can be silver or shiny blue.
• On both the functional and ceremonial uniform, there should be some badge or attachment that serves as a unit designator. Not all members will be in the same unit/chapter, so there will need to be some designator.
• Some badge that serves as a rank designator
• A place for the name of the member to be sewn. It should be discreet, not as prominent as the chapter and rank designators. Perhaps it can be in a color that is not much different than the color of the uniform.
• The logo of the organization. You can think of one yourself or you can use my idea: a blue circle with a red cross inside the circle.
1) An image of a man in the ceremonial uniform, holding his dagger in front of his face in a ceremonial gesture.
2) An image of a man in the functional uniform (dark blue with very dark red accents), holding a rifle.
3) An image of a man in the functional uniform (camouflage pattern), holding a rifle.
4) An image of a group of members all down on one knee in an old, gothic church. Some could have their heads bowed.
5) An image of members in a firefight, firing their weapons, standing behind cover, etc.
6) An image of members in a business setting. They should all wear suits without ties. The suits can be different colors/shades.
More images are a bonus!
Maklum balas Majikan
benschmitz, United States.