Create a 15-30 second video promoting a website that sells online courses
- Status: Pending
- Hadiah: $50
- Penyertaan diterima: 13
I need a 15-30 second video that will be used to promote [login to view URL] on Facebook Ads. The purpose of this video is to sell Udemy's courses by highlighting top-selling courses in certain popular categories. This video will be run during Udemy's $11.99 sale, so when course prices are shown in your video, they should be at the $11.99 price point. In order to activate the $11.99 price point, go to this link and click the 'All Courses from $11.99' link: [login to view URL]
Here is a link to Udemy's website: [login to view URL]
- The video should show the below categories and their corresponding top courses.
- Machine Learning ([login to view URL])
- Data Science ([login to view URL])
- Python ([login to view URL])
- Web Development ([login to view URL])
- All Popular Coding Languages & Frameworks (this is not a Udemy category, just a title name, you'll need to create a custom image with an assortment of courses for this part of the video. This will be shown after other categories have been shown.)
- After the 'All Popular Coding Languages & Frameworks' part is shown, the video should end with a button that says 'Explore Courses', and any other visual elements necessary to encourage the visitor to take action by clicking the video.
- Video specs:
- You are encouraged to use footage recorded from the Udemy website to highlight courses and categories.
- The video can NOT contain the Udemy logo or the word 'Udemy' anywhere in the video at any time. So when you record screencasts of the Udemy website, you need to make sure the logo is hidden and the word 'Udemy' is not visible anywhere on the screen.
- For the voiceover, I will be handling this. Please leave the video audio blank.
- The contest will be awarded to the video that I believe will do the best job of selling Udemy courses when served via Facebook Ads.
- When showing categories, it's important to zoom in so that a few courses are clearly visible rather than trying to get the entire category page in the shot at the same time. Most people will be watching this video in a relatively small video player (not full screen) so if you show the entire category page, they wont be able to see the courses.
- Use effects like the zoom effect, arrows, circling stuff, etc. to make it animated and interesting to watch. If it's just a simple slideshow showing one category after another, it will be boring for people to watch and they will be less likely to engage with the video.
- Video aspect ratio should be 1:1.