Create a Website Template for Map Stack
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: £60
- Penyertaan diterima: 2
- Pemenang: sundaart
Map Stack is a future trading platform for computer game maps & modifications. This project is the first step in finding the appropriate web developer or team to develop the website from the ground up. Please see the attached document for the brief of Map Stack's operations, but the basis of the website will be an 'eBay for game maps & modifications'.
This project is to design the template for the website, and must be provided as PDF and Photoshop PSD (compatible with Photoshop CS5). At the moment, no HTML has to be produced.
The design will need to be dynamic, clean, & modern. You/your team will need to develop the website's graphics, but however the logo has already been completed (which is attached).
A mobile & tablet template must also be produced.
In the design the following areas must be produced (see the attached PDF file for more info on these sections):
• Homepage (for unregistered users, should show popular content, for users logged in should show their dashboard, as well as popular content)
• Content search pages for maps, modifications, etc.
• Content listing page
• Account Settings Page & Profile Page
• Basket & Payment Pages (NOTE: I would prefer the Basket to be dynamic, so the user does not have to go to a separate page to look at it)
• About Page
• Content submission page
• Content review page (showing what stage the submitted content of the user is currently at, stages are: Copyright Check, Malicious Content Check, File Format Check, & Live)
I would like as much of the website as possible to be dynamic, that is, the amount of times the user has to load a new page in their browser should be minimized. This will need to be done while ensuring no performance issues exist.
Ideally I'd like elements of Stack Overflow ([url removed, login to view]) combined with elements from this own website ([url removed, login to view]), but however ensure no copyright violations occur.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Did NOT understand the brief at all & constantly delivered poor work. I do not recommend this Freelancer and I certainly will not be hiring them again. Would\'ve got my money back if I could.”