Create an Intro Video for My Teams New YouTube Channel
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $112
- Penyertaan diterima: 5
- Pemenang: sirus3002
Use this for inspiration! [login to view URL] - Hahaha. The funnier and more random the better!
If you have ANY questions, PLEASE ASK! We will always respond very quickly! Even if it is a small question! :) Thanks.
So here is what we are looking for:
1. Very quick 5-10 second intro video for our New YouTube Channel.
2. Please use our logo (attached). And have it enter the screen doing something cool... Examples could be flipping, crushing down, etc. Something game related. Also, please have some kind of game related back ground. (the Back ground does not need to be 8 bit style) let the ideas fly!
3. Retro 8 bit gaming sound in background. Similar to Zelda, Mario, Mega Man, etc. But, 100% custom. (You make all of the 8 bit sound, do not use old game sounds, just emulate them to make your own original sound!) :) Thanks
4. PLEASE YouTube different Popular 8 Bit Game Sounds and come up with something creative. These are great examples - [login to view URL]
5. Before the clip ends, and right before the logo disappears, have a funny voice yell out "Goatee Bros!" in old school 8 bit game style.
Please Note - There is an example clip attached. You may use it if you can tweak it and make it sound really good. Maybe digitize it and change the tone.. I dunno! :) Hmmm... Maybe even I super sexy chick can say it... I really dont know... lol Something funny that really work! Thanks
That is it!
Now, here is a little information to keep in mind while and before starting.
1. We are a gaming channel for viewing Gaming videos.
2. We are more comedy oriented.
3. We are in our 30's so NO super childish stuff. Fun is ok! :)
4. Any entry submitted will be an understanding by the creators(you), that we (the buyer) have full rights to the submitted content, both audio and visual. Please note: This only applies to the WINNER of the contest all other projects are property of the creators! Thanks
Thank you! And have fun!
Enjoy and look forward to seeing all of the submissions!