Create brochure PDF design.
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $50
- Penyertaan Diterima: 20
this is a newsletter that will be going out to HR professionals who are looking for a bakcground screening vendor/provider.
the newsletter should be informative , not too promotional . keep it simple and very professional . with subtle call to action
one page pdf.
this is our website www.intelifi.com
What do Big Businesses look for in a new background check provider?
Searching for a background check provider that can help your company handle its busy hiring season? When some of the largest and oldest background check companies in the industry are being hit with lawsuits by the FTC, and even accused of fraud by the US Justice Department, it’s hard to decide who to trust to help you manage your company’s risk and still stay compliant with federal and local laws. When looking for a new vendor, here are some points to consider:
Efficiency and Ease of Use: Businesses operating with large volumes of background checks need reliable and timely information to make confident decisions and run their business. With local county criminal reports often taking up to 3-5 business days to process for most vendors, it makes it harder for businesses to be more diligent in their screening process, and they often resort to weaker database searches to save time and money. This can open up many levels of liability and so key is to keep in mind if the vendor you’re considering is a scalable company that offers expedited services.
• Live county reports – Direct Feeds to courthouses make the issue of turnaround times become a thing of the past
• Two tier packaging - Save time and money by allowing new technologies to run reports based on results from other reports… automatically, and with precision.
• Batch processing - Larger companies have the need to do routine checks every 4-6 months. Batch processing allows for the upload of thousands of names in one shot.
Reporting & Data Verification: There is an abundance of raw data in the public record. When you consider that criminal records searches are usually conducted primarily using name and DOB matches, it becomes apparent searches for common names and/or unusually complex ethnic names can lead to many “false positives.” A false positive, for example, is when a case with a similar name and DOB combination is erroneously attributed to the wrong person. Having a vendor that “pre-scrubs” or filters erroneous matches out of the reports they provide you can make or break the difference between conducting a comprehensive background check and a discrimination lawsuit.
• Live support - When you need to make hiring decisions in a fast-paced company, getting instant answers to your applicants’ background checks is absolutely vital.
• Built in FCRA compliance measures - Permissible purposes, new state laws, applicable forms, adverse letters, 613 notices….. should all be handled through the software with ease.
• Data Scrubbing and Human Reviews - Data integrity is very important. Ensure there is up-to-date information and accuracy, and that human reviews are conducted by live, certified support staff.
For over a decade, Intelifi Corporation (Formerly USAintel) has been a leading national background check provider and software developer in the screening industry. For more information about our services and technology, please contact (888) 409-1819 or visit www.intelifi.com
call to action
Papan Penjelasan Umum
Bagaimana untuk mulakan dengan peraduan
Siarkan Peraduan Anda Cepat dan mudah
Dapatkan Bertan-tan Penyertaan Dari serata dunia
Anugerahkan penyertaan terbaik Muat turun fail - Mudah!