Create city-map brochure design for hotel customer service + branding
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $800
- Penyertaan diterima: 34
- Pemenang: garricktan
We’re looking to establish a long term relationship with an individual or firm. To select this individual or firm we are looking for someone to design a city-map brochure. Take this challenge to impress and convince us that you are the designer we are looking for!
We have a ready-to-launch customer service product for all hotels in Amsterdam named www.hotelguestservice.com. This will be a project for a number of cities. Amsterdam is the first city to start and after that we will work on other cities in Europe.
Together with museums, attractions and hotels we will provide a hotel ticket / guest service in Amsterdam. Guests will be able to use one ticket to all museums and attractions shown on the city map without having to wait in line or deal with money and credit cards. We take the waiting time and hassle out of the equation and the result is even more enjoyable and eventful stay in the city.
How does it work:
- At hotel check-in guests will receive a city-map and ticket pass for the city. The code on the ticket pass will be activated by the hotel. After activation this pass becomes their entry ticket to all museums and attractions listed on the city-map.
- The activated code will be scanned at the entrance of the museum or attraction and this way the amount of the ticket cost will be added to the hotel bill of the tourist or their credit card.
- At hotel check-out guests pay for what they used during their stay in Amsterdam.
What we need:
For this ticket service system for hotels we are looking for a designer that can design a city-map brochure + ticket pass (sort of plastic credit-card-sized pass with QR code) that breaths customer service for hotels. It would be very usefull if you can include a counter display in your design to put on the front desk, in which the brochures can be displayed.
- The city-map brochure is a double sided A3.
- Folded back to DIN long 9,8 by 21 cm.
- No. of pages after folding is 12 pages -> see product folding image.
The attachment “citymap [url removed, login to view]” is a first draft created by me to give you a rough idea of what we need. You don't need to take the design into consideration but this is the product we would like you to give the finishing touch to.
The attachment "citymap Amsterdam [url removed, login to view]" you can use for your own design.
- On the inside we have the city map -> this city-map is in our possession (including icons, everything). For now you can use the .png of the a3 city-map.
- When a guest receives a city-map the first thing he sees is the inside. And this is also the part that he thoroughly studies when walking through the city. Therefore we want to explain the idea (how it works) also on the front of the map. (The right bottom part of the city-map is a part of the city where no tourists go, so we have space there to use up.)
- we have 6 parts, the right top corner is the front page, which should be very attractive so customers will see the brochure / take it / and use it. The middle top part is the back of the map, where we could explain a little more or personalize for hotels. The left part is the page you will see when you open the city-map for the first time… Right now we list here 3 attractions that have something to do with moving around the city:
- by boat
- by bike
- by foot
On the 3 parts below we listed the museums and attractions that are a part of our partner network. Meaning that these museums and attractions are part of our system and the guests can actually use their ticket pass to enter.
If you are creative, then help us to create a great looking brochure that will be not only helpful but also attractive and irresistible. Looking forward to hear about your view and ideas on this one. We really hope this could be the start of a great long-term relationship.
Let me know if you need more information from me,