Create the Perfect Business Name
- Status: Pending
- Hadiah: $215
- Penyertaan diterima: 46
- Pemenang: ClarissaFlip
My sister and I are starting a food business and are stuck on a name which is where you come in!
When I say "food business" there are a couple of parts to the business that the name will need to be suitable for
- food truck
- pre-packaged food like muesli, bake mixes, spice mixes, nuts, etc.
- subscription type pre-packaged fresh/frozen meal service like a You Foods or Lite n Easy
All of our food will be gluten, yeast and dairy free with the exception of our coffees that are sold in the food truck/cafe which will also be available with cows milk. Our point of difference to the other food businesses in the area is that we have food for everyone*. We will have a colour coded system to show customers which foods are suitable for their food allergy (eg. something is egg free for people allergic to eggs). Unfortunately though we cannot be nut free which is why I put that little * next to everyone. The business name does not necessarily need to focus on the fact that we are allergy friendly. We're trying to avoid calling it a cafe because the focus is on food more than coffee but we will be selling cafe style food (ready to go items like sandwiches, cakes, slices, soups) to start with until we can grow the business enough to start offering cooked meals like bacon and eggs for breakfast and risottos for lunch etc. We will also have an express coffee window.
Some helpful bits and pieces that might come in handy for your suggestions;
* we are located in a city in regional Australia so not a "country" feel and not a city feel either. Somewhere in between.
* we are not near the beach so nothing that is specifically coastal but people do come to the area for camping and water skiing on the river so water related names are not out of the question. The shop is not on the river though.
* the city is known for it's fruit and it's cows.
The colour scheme for the business is a bit of a cross over between scandi and hamptons with honey oak coloured floors, some similar coloured shelving on the walls, white and oak tables and chairs, white walls. The front face of the front counter will be a sage green colour which will also be the background colour of our logo. We haven't decided if the benchtop will be white or wood yet and there will be a "green wall" (wall of plants) behind the counter area with our circular sage green logo with white writing in the centre. We're going for a relaxed, comfy, homey type vibe while still being fun and trendy if that makes sense. I've attached some inspiration photos to show the kind of look we're going for.
The business name will need to be available on the following platforms;
* Facebook (eg. facebook.com/businessname)
* Instagram (eg. instagram.com/businessname)
* a domain name ending in ".com.au" (eg. businessname.com.au)
* able to be registered as a business name with ASIC (https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/bn/SearchBnRegisters.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=rgt9q71in_18)