Creative Landscape Illustration for "My Money Landscape". Draft provided.
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $45
- Penyertaan Diterima: 7
- Pemenang: Onnoes
We need an illustration of a landscape. Please look at our draft in the attachment. It has to be more naturally looking, similar to the attached examples. We are an American startup "My Money Landscape". The most Visual and Comprehensive tool for personal finance. We use data visualization to simplify money management.
* Please look at the attached rough draft of our landscape, and examples of vector landscapes that we like, and our current logo. Don't copy. Use your imagination! Let us know right away if you have any questions.
Instructions for each area of MML landscape:
1. Gray street ("Wages Way") is at the ground level. Right next to it, there is an "Earned Income Land", it has green grass around it. Note: The green lawn must be naturally green and healthy looking.
2. The next level is our "Debt Burden Land" with a brown mud and dirt ground area. This area should be visually lower than the green lawn and the yellow area (look at # 3), it should look like a ditch. It must look brown, muddy, dirty, mucky, and naturally nasty. This is the LOWEST area on the landscape.
Each next land level should be higher than the land area below it.
3. Lifestyle Liability Land is a yellow color. Make this area with yellow wildflowers, sand, or some combination. It should look natural. It should be higher than the Debt Burden area.
4. The next level is Asset Tax Living Land. This area must have the same green lawn look as the Earned Income Land by the Wages Way street (look at #1 Note).
5. The next level is Asset Tax Advantaged/Deferred Land. This area will have richer green grass than the Asset Tax Living Land (#4) below it.
6. The highest level is Asset Tax Free Land. This area will have the RICHEST green grass than the levels below it.
7. The sky and a few pleasant clouds should be on the top of our screen shot.
It should be like someone is looking at an American street with a house, and backyard going up to a hilltop.
The bands are retainer walls that show what each area or "land" represent above it. These bands must be in gray stone, concrete, or something similar.
Note: The 3 upper levels of the landscape should have two sides, divided by a single fence (not 3 separate), but not a wall, closer to the right side. This fence separates the asset employment accounts from their personal accounts.
Also, check out the example of a terrace: http://www.ehow.com/list_6698122_ideas-hillside-landscaping-terrace.html.
Thanks a lot!
Maklum Balas Majikan
“Great designer. Creative, professional, reliable, and easy to work with. Definitely recommend him to other employers.”
galynatate, United States.