CyberPatriot Team Logo
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $50
- Penyertaan Diterima: 227
- Pemenang: smtanvir228
Hello there, freelancers!! We need your help in creating an awesome logo for our new CyberPatriot team.
Our team is called "Dauntless" and is comprised primarily of kids from age 12 - 18. We're looking for an inspiring logo that speaks of fearlessness and determination while also showing a clear association with cyber defense.
Please find below a few brand survey questions/answers along with some sample logos and icons with elements that we like.
Note: CyberPatriot is a national initiative put on by the Air Force Association. Their logo (like many gov logos) is in the shape of a shield, so that's likely a good idea for our team logo as well. We'll drop the CyberPatriot logo below as well for reference.
Oh!! And our colors are red, white and blue (please reference the color-palette image).
1. List 5 keywords that best describe your business/organization:
2. List 5 attributes that make your business unique (What makes you special?):
We never give up
We’re close knit
We never stop learning
3. List 5 problems that your business/organization solves:
Lack of cybersecurity awareness
Lack of cybersecurity professionals
4. List 5 characteristics of your ideal customer/client (e.g., age, gender, values, etc.):
Teenagers - ages 12 to 18
5. List 5 goals that your business is currently striving to achieve (feel free to include both long and short-term goals):
Win the state cyber competition
Educate our team and community about cybersecurity
Help people grow on a personal level
Develop meaningful/lasting relationships
Help youth acquire in-demand cybersecurity skills
6. How would you explain the purpose of your business/organization to a perfect stranger in 25 words or less?
We exist to equip the next generation of cyber security professionals, and to raise cyber security awareness in our community.
Does your company currently have a mission statement? If so, please paste that here.
Not at this time.
Maklum Balas Majikan
“Karima did an excellent job on a recent logo design contest that I was running. Exceptional work, communication and very easy to work with. Thanks, Karima!”
blacktiepro, United States.