Design a book-themed logo!
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $200
- Penyertaan diterima: 57
- Pemenang: ivitopp
*** UPDATED 30/08/2015 ***
We are The Epic Book Club, a fledgling independent book company and social space that specialises in fantasy and sci- fi books and is marketed towards 18-35 year olds. We're currently building our company and are looking for a clean and eye-catching logo to use in print and on our website and social media accounts. The Epic Book Club aims to be where our customers turn to first to get the best fantasy and sci-fi books, bookish items and like-minded company.
- The logo must have our company name displayed: The Epic Book Club.
The successful logo will have the following elements:
- BOOKS! This is the most important - we want to see a book or multiple books in our logo.
- Fantasy elements - we don't want this to be the overwhelming element of the logo, but we'd love some little things that point to our company specialising in fantasy books
- An enclosed logo - these look great and encapsulate our brand and our client base
- Gender-neutral colours and images - we are aiming to attract a diverse clientele and need a logo that makes all potential customers feel welcome. No pinks please
- A fun but mature theme - our customers are between 18-35 years of age and fantasy book lovers, so while we don't need or necessarily want a logo worthy of a large corporation we do want something that reflects who we are and the services we provide. Nothing too childish please.
We have had some great entries and are absolutely sure that an enclosed logo is the way to go for us, so we have included some logo examples that we like. Please note that these are for inspiration only - please do not copy colours or format exactly. We will be using the successful logo in a variety of ways and in a variety of sizes, including in print and on social media, so please keep this in mind. We're looking forward to seeing what you submit!
Maklum balas Majikan
“ivitopp was great to work with - they took into account what we wanted for our logo, and was open and quick to make any alterations. Would definitely work with them again.”