Design a DL size brochure for real estate agent
- Status: Pending
- Hadiah: $200
- Penyertaan diterima: 6
DESIGNING A DL SIZE BROCHURE FOR OUR A REAL ESTATE AGENT
Looking for someone to design a DL size brochure, ready for printing, for a new agent who is joining our agency. The brochure will be used to specifically target owner's of properties that have development potential. It NEEDS to stand out with its colour, design and words - people receive many of these weekly and our new agent something that will stand out!
Attached is a brochure used by our agency previously. It's a pretty standard brochure for standard residential properties. Use this is a very rough guide only - I don't want to replicate that same thing.
The main brand is known as "Priority Residential". We have come up with concept branding for a new sub-brand, called "Priority Developments". The brand will specifically target properties that have potential for development such as subdividing the property into smaller lots or building units on them. Use this branding style (you don't have to copy it exactly if you have a better idea) as you see fit.
The brochure will need to position our new real estate agent who has had experience developing his OWN sites and as a result is well positioned to market other people's properties which have development potential. The words at the front needs to describe the agent's unique position in having developed his own properties. Also, we would like to describe visually, using diagrams, the agent's development experience.
The front of the brochure needs to include:
- The Priority Developments branding
- A spot for the agents photo and name
- Some clever writing that points out the fact that the recipient is an owner of a development site for example - "YOU PROPERTY MAY HAVE UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL - WHY USE A ONE SIZE FITS ALL AGENT TO HELP YOU SELL IT - USE A DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST"
- Needs to highlight the fact that a development site needs a specialised agent, who knows and has first hand experience in developing similar properties.
- Needs to reference "generalist real estate agents" who position themselves as experts in marketing all kinds of properties without any specialised skills in developments
- Reference developments visualised at the back of the page
- Ideally, I would like something FUNNY or a pun of some sort to really engage the reader. Feel free to introduce other photos or diagrams to make your point (funny or not).
The back of the brochure needs:
- A visual SUMMARY of the projects completed, not just a standardised list of facts. Not all the detail in the list attached needs to go in - a clever visual summary which highlights experience in the difference suburbs is the key.
Attached to this description is:
- A list of all the properties developed. Again NOT ALL the detail in this list needs to be in the summary - will leave it to you to work out what looks and sounds good.
- I don't think individual streets need to be called out. Probably a summary down to the Suburbs only. A suburb is what we call an area in Australia.
The brochure needs to be print ready in DL size (99mm × 210mm).
If you have any questions, please reach out to me.