Design a homepage for an educational company
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $80
- Penyertaan diterima: 10
- Pemenang: lacrymosh
I need a homepage designed for a company that helps Chinese students study at UK boarding schools.
In the attachments you will see a sample of how i want the website to look called 'version 2 homepage draft' (UPDATED TO VERSION 3)
Some of the design elements have been taken from 2 previous designs, both are attached below. - one is the new website for the Hong Kong office, one is the first draft for the Chinese office. This website will be used in mainland China.
You will see I've designed the layout in a very different way to them as want to focus on website marketing elements.
The actual content of the website isn't important right now, just the design. However, every section that is on my version is important to be included. I just need it looking good.
Some points to consider:
- Maybe use the red header from the Chinese design (SEE EDIT BELOW)
- The blue and red London banner at the top is cool (SEE EDIT BELOW)
- Feel free to move around with the sidebar locations if you think it would be better.
- "Other Agents" and "BSL" part - depending on the flow of the page, you can remove the 'other agents' bit and just have it go into what BSL do before the part about why we are the best.
- Places are limited part: this box needs to be a bit more striking/obvious - it's a key bit
- add nice icons/opt in box/ etc.
- there are probably a lot of spelling mistakes and uncompleted text in my draft version - as long as you understand the basic idea that is fine.
- I would also like the design to take into consideration viewing on a mobile devices too.
I've also attached the BSL logo, but don't worry too much about having the right pictures - just use temporary ones for the time being and I can add them later. Perhaps you can use the English text I've written, plus some of your own words/temporary ebook covers/pictures, etc. to design it in a way that fits to show me how you imagine the website being.
As long as its got all the main features and looks great, thats my main concern.
Once you have given me the final design, I will send to the website developers to use. I'm not sure what file format is is best to send to the website developers, but I have Ai and Id so if it can be included in one of those formats too so i can play with it later, that would be great.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
PS. For the person who win this competition, I will probably get to you to design the rest of the website. I am working on how i want the pages to look now, so it would simply be a case of using the design you have come up with for the homepage, and making it fit across the rest of the pages. We can discuss a price for that job after and I will hire you.
EDIT - We have decided that the Chinese website should mainly resemble the HK website in terms of colour and overall look (1.mainpage#8) - However, the features and general layout of my draft (version 2 homepage draft) are still the most important. A mixture between my draft elements and the HK website is what I am after. If you can keep the London skyline in there too as the header (perhaps change the colour slightly to the blue and white, touch of red - like to HK website colours), - or otherwise come up with a different cool header. Thanks