Design a Logo and Mascot
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: ₹4000
- Penyertaan diterima: 100
- Pemenang: charlesnoel
# Name - Pannaram Sweets and Caterers
# Short idea - We are a high scale Indian Sweets shop and Caterer. These logo and mascot are going to be used on our website and shop.
# For winning the contest you need to submit -
1. A logo for Pannaram (Like Haldiram's etc.)
2. A mascot
3. A tagline (optional, if you can)
4. Both the logo and mascot's vector file will be needed
5. favicon ico file for both logo and mascot
6. Additionally, the logo and mascot files in the handover will be required in these resolutions (all transparent, PNG files) -
- 300 DPI file for both the logo and mascot
# Artefacts needed for successful hand over of the contest -
1. The Pannaram logo and all the raw photoshop file with typeface used.
2. Any minor customization needed for the final logo.
Detailed description -
I need to create a logo, a mascot and optionally a tagline for my Indian sweet shop. The logo should have a feel of Rajasthan and Indian culture to it. The mascot should give a royal feeling. The logo and mascot should look classy, hence use vibrant colour and fonts.
Name of the shop is Pannaram Sweets and Caterers but the logo should only have the name Pannaram.
A tagline, if you are making it, can be or cannot be part of the logo, just make sure it fits and reflects the brand in the best light.
I have written down some of my thoughts below, but if you need more information feel free to get in touch with me.
#Benefits that we provide –
- Purity: We make our products from 100% pure milk unlike our competitors who use milk powder.
- Authentic Indian sweets in the heart of London,
- We are experts in food delivery,
- Our packaging and delivery services are legendary,
- Huge range of selection to choose from
- Authentic taste of India
1. Try to use festive colours, as sweets are mostly used during celebrations.
2. Bright and vibrant colours which go well with traditional Indian culture and are classy at the same time will be appreciated.
3. The combination of colours in the logo should give an elite look, the brand is intended to be a high-end premium-quality sweet store.
1. I am open to any typeface as long as it goes well with the brand identity. Use your creativity to match the font which can reflect the brand.
2. A calligraphy-like font with little mix of Hindi font would be welcomed. (just a hint.)
Have a clear theme in mind while designing these 3 artefacts, because I would like to extend that further in the website which I will be making later.
Our brand’s identity
1. It is fun
2. Personable and friendly
If you need anything while designing these artefacts, feel free to reach out to me.
We want Pannaram Sweets and Caterers to have an exclusive identity. Make sure the logo, mascot and tagline are unique without any reflection of an existing brand.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Great guy to work with. Will definitely work with him again.”