Design a Logo - Court Bites - Legal Education
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $200
- Penyertaan diterima: 24
- Pemenang: designsbyrsauer
Court Bites is a legal educational program that aims to provide legal educational resources to courtroom lawyers and law students in common law jurisdictions.
We require a logo that will feature prominently on our website and in other digital and hard-copy publications. The logo will comprise the following:
1. scales of justice in the centre of the logo
2. 3 x busts/head-shots of:
i. a judge wearing a long judge’s wig at the top/centre of the logo and immediately above the scales of justice, facing forward and looking down;
ii. a female barrister (lawyer) wearing a barrister’s wig on the left side of the logo, and facing the scales of justice and her adversary (male barrister) to the right;
iii. a male barrister (also wigged) on the right side of the logo, facing the scales of justice.
3. The words “Court Bites” somewhere on the logo.
Further requirements include the following:
• The logo must be in coloured cartoon style (see examples below).
• The coloured cartoon, once completed, must also be provided in complete black format (i.e. it is transformable easily into ‘silhouette’ style and the judge, lawyers and scales of justice can still be easily made out).
• PNG and AI/PSD files for both the coloured file and black and white file must be provided by the winning entrant, with the following additional requirements:
o Logo in its entirety to be provided in PNG and AI/PSD with transparent background.
o Each component must be provided in a separate layer (also with transparent background), meaning there must be separate lawyers for:
the female barrister
the male barrister
the scales of justice
the words “Court Bites” (these must also be easily adjustable to uppercase and lowercase, i.e. text, not an image for the words))
Below is a rough idea containing the essentials of what we are looking by way of layout (note this obviously does not reflect the cartoon requirement, just the general positioning). Flexibility is permitted in relation to size, positioning, and cartoon style, provided that the logo ultimately conveys the following impressions:
• the dignified, formal and erudite nature of court proceedings;
• the impartiality and supremacy of the judge
• the dignified, formal, erudite nature of barristers, but also adversity and slight antagonism between the male and female barristers;
• the importance and supremacy of justice
• the complex and finely balanced relationship between all 4 ideas that each image represents.
Please read the attached PDF for further information
Maklum balas Majikan
“A remarkable illustrator. I can see why he is in demand.”
Penyertaan teratas dari peraduan ini
alexmcvey United States