Design a Logo for a Denver Business Group
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $250
- Penyertaan diterima: 131
- Pemenang: FreeLander01
Denver Business Series Logo Redesign
The Denver Business Series is looking for a redesign of its current logo (attached). We are looking for a logo that presents a higher quality, more professional look and feel while still capturing our essential brand elements:
- Members are from top-tier business school graduate programs
- Events are very high quality and represent a "gold standard"
- The organization is located in Denver, CO as you can see from the Denver city skyline represented in the current logo - we are not opposed to including a skyline element, but it needs to be executed in a higher quality fashion. (That is, less cartoonish and either more of a simple silhouette or photo-realistic). Incorporation of the skyline into the text of the logo itself could also work well.
- Denver Business Series connects professionals for networking, professional development and social events. Incorporation of elements that represent elements like business, connection, education, networking etc. could also work well.
The Denver Business Series is comprised of alumni representatives from leading local, national and global graduate business schools, working with its alumni representatives to organize a speakers' program featuring outstanding business speakers and dynamic events.
KEY LOGO ELEMENTS:
1. Denver Business Series name in text, ALL CAPS, ideally with DENVER on top line and BUSINESS SERIES on the line below in smaller font sized to be the same width as DENVER. (See our current logo for what I mean). This element should be in a DIFFERENT font than our previous logo.
2. Silhouette of the Denver City Skyline - please include silhouettes of the "Cash Register Building" and the "Clock Tower" - 3 images each of these buildings are attached.
3. Silhouette of skyline should be stacked ON TOP OF "Denver Business Series" text.
1. Mountain skyline or mountain-related elements
Maklum balas Majikan
kellyowens810, United States.