Design a Logo For A Motorcycle Service
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $25
- Penyertaan diterima: 24
- Pemenang: Andreeatm87
Metric Motion is a company which offers spare parts, repair and customization for motorcycles, especially for classic choppers, like Harley Davidson.
It needs its logo redesigned for their new website, following those requirements:
- the front wheel must be EXACTLY that from the file MedicalPDF;
- the motorcycle on the shield is the element which needs most redesign, as it must stand out;
- the front of the motorcycle must have very visible the front wheel, handle bars and lighthead, part of the engine and tank, with the rest of the backwards elements in perspective behind, and without the back half of the motorcycle, like in the example in the document MotoPdf;
- the engine of the motorcycle is the element which needs most redesign, to be completed (it needs to be removed the cropped square whitespace on the lower left and replaced with the full engine and part of the seat);
- the handle bar, the headlight, the tank can be redesigned if you consider fit for better stylization and artistic effect;
- the rest of the elements outside of the shield (company name, font, shield, skulls on the sides) can be left as they are, because the client likes them, BUT if you have better ideas and you want better stylization and harmony with your motorcycle design, feel free to replace/redesign them, but keeping the same idea and elements (shield, established date: 2011, skulls, wings, name with big fonts).
You can place otuside of the shield the slogan too: "Dare to moto!"
Regarding the colors, the client requirement is only that the logo must be remarkable in black and white, but if you feel inspired, you can chose some vintage nuances of brown for the main color and a little red and white for some accents... it is your choice.
Please see the inspiration elements attached.
AND see the latest clarifications offered in the file clarifications. metric. docx
Maklum balas Majikan
“Hired her again. The same awesome creativity, deep understanding of the requirements and on-time delivery.”