Design a Logo for a website all about Radio Controlled Toys
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $50
- Penyertaan diterima: 49
- Pemenang: iglian
We're setting up a website that provides information and reviews on radio and remote controlled toys.
We want a logo for the site that is bright, upbeat and conveys a sense of fun.
The site name is "MY RCTOPIA". It's meant to be a bit of a play on the word Utopia by combining it with the term RC (which is short for 'radio control').
Given the website focuses on toys and the fun and enjoyment you can have with them even a cartoonish approach to the logo would be fine.
In terms of some basic guidelines:
- It should be more of a longways rectangular shape than a square just given it is going on a website.
- When used the logo will be centered on the page so it doesn't have to go the whole width of the page. I'd imagine it would be half to 3/4 the width of the page and we will leave white space either side of it to keep with the design we are planning for the rest of the site.
- It should be bright and colourful and upbeat
- It should convey a sense of fun and playfulness
- The most popular RC Toys are cars/trucks, boats, helicopters and planes so ideally some representation to these could be included. Other popular RC TOYS include tanks, drones, excavators and submarines amongst others in case that helps.
I've attached a file that shows my sketch attempt at one idea I had. This is very rough and as you will see I cannot draw:-)
This is just one idea and you should not feel you have to replicate and improve on this if you can think of a better concept. The attached drawing uses the site title and also a stylised top half of a radio control unit in the centre and then has stylised versions of other popular RC Toys fan out around this. Given that RC controllers almost look like a robots face (Google radio controller and you'll see what I mean) there could be potential to incorporate some stylised version of this type of thing in the logo too. Perhaps even with an RC Controller developed into some kind of robot like character that is central to the logo. But these were just some early ideas I had.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Fantastic to work with. Great communication and very good at adapting changes in the design as required and on a tight timeframe. A pleasure to work with!”
nzonlineventures, New Zealand.