Design a Logo for Data Journalism and World Issues Website
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $30
- Penyertaan diterima: 24
- Pemenang: the0d0ra
For a data journalism website we're looking for a new logo, it's focused on using data to explore world issues.
The final naming is to be determined. For now the title to the right had side of the logo should read "data journalism" and be in Open Sans Semi Bold font. Adobe Illustrator files must be provided. A light (white) and a dark (charcoal R54,G53,B52) background version must provided.
It MUST be vector based. No bitmaps or photos with flashy effects please.
For inspiration I've attached 3 samples. Please have a look over these as a mood board.
Things I'm looking to convey:
- Data visualisation
- A wealth of information
- 'Bits' - [login to view URL] i.e. the smallest unit of data
- One key data point among a mountain of data
Please bear in mind that:
- I'd like to stick to a 'flat design' and something that is vector based and scalable (generally, follow the broad Google guidelines [login to view URL] except for the colour palette or anything copyrighted). No flashy shadows, 3D etc.
- No copyrighted material of any kind should be used. It must be your own work.
- Although the above is meant as a guide, you don't need to tick all the boxes, creativity is definitely encouraged.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Very creative designer. Highly professional. Would recommend. ”
harveywhiting, United Kingdom.