Design a Logo for Meeting Spaces
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $150
- Penyertaan Diterima: 23
- Pemenang: grafixsoul
Meeting Spaces is a modern high end newly developed office location providing meeting/training rooms for flexible use on a short term basis such as half day, full day and weekly hires.
This service is targeted at companies of all sizes and industries. They may include:
- local businesses: looking for a space to service their needs that they either cannot accommodate on their own premises and cannot make additional permanent space a financially viable option; or are looking to get out their regular space (i.e. for creativity reasons or size/space is not suitable);
- domestic businesses that are in Melbourne and need a space to run meetings or training;
- international businesses looking for space to hold meetings or training when in Melbourne.
The space consists of 4 rooms:
1. The Coventry Room: the big training room, roughly 35m2. State of the art technology projector and screen, impressive black glass boards, and high quality tables that can be arranged in different formats. Capacity to sit 16 people in a U shape.
2&3. The Market Room & The York Room: 2 smaller breakout/interview style rooms. Roughly 12.3m2 with capacity to sit 8 people boardroom style. Glassboards and quality furniture.
4. The Northumberland Room: a larger breakout room on another level. Glass board, TV and capacity to sit 8 boardroom style.
Attached is a floor layout.
Each room has full wall to ceiling windows allowing natural light and access to kitchens and bathrooms. A shower is also available in the building. The rooms are a sleek, stylish, and sophisticated offering in the prestigious suburb of South Melbourne.
The logo should reflect the modern, sophisticated, stylish, high-end, contemporary style of the rooms. The logo should be professional, clean, sharp, easy to read and identify, and gender neutral. Logo colours may be Black, Red, Grey, White, or Silver.
The logo will be used in online format, on a website and in social media, in print including flyers/brochures and information packs, signage, and on Business Cards.
Maklum Balas Majikan
“Fantastic to work with, made edits quickly.”