Design a Website for Game Guild Hosting Company
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $850
- Penyertaan Diterima: 22
- Pemenang: arcBshopEyek
We are currently undergoing a redesign of our existing website located at http://www.guildomatic.com/ It’s terribly out of date and it needs a full new design along with some content reorganization. The purpose of the company should be quite obvious if you review the website in detail, but for those who are going to just entirely skip this: We do guild hosting. The project consists of multiple deliverables:
1. Redesign of the website in full (all pages delivered in PSD form) and you must also provide responsive views that will accommodate tablet and smartphone viewing of the site.
2. Delivery of all final approved PSDs cutup and with front-end development (HTML, CSS, JQuery) complete.
There’s no backend associated with this project, we will be building the entire website in PHP and the responsibility for backend development will be entirely in my hands. However; you do need to be prepared to provide:
1. Iterations of the Initial Design and Sub Pages as I want to make sure that all of the contents and layout are exactly where I would like them to be.
The following competitors are the “bar” that we are measuring against and that you will need to fully review and consider as you are doing your design:
FOR THE WINNER:
You must be prepared to continue designing the rest of the project; the entire budget for the rest of the project has been fixed at $3500. So, assuming that you win this contest you will automatically have a follow up project as well! The total number of pages and designs is pretty close to a cross section of what we have now and that of our competitors also in this space.
Page Configuration and Breakdown: You will be expected to do an analysis of the competitor’s websites and come up with a structure and individual pages that support the content below and at the same time are competitively comparable to the sites just listed. In addition, you need to give consideration to layout and metaphors. Again, design like crazy and we expect good use of CSS / HTML5 / Transitions / JQuery etc. That being said, you shouldn’t omit any features just because they weren’t listed below, it’s important to be complete and through – Good ideas are those that aren’t so obvious and we are expecting you to help us really think through design, usability and the entire experience – Inclusive of the signup experience.
1. Home Page (Introduction Video)
2. Testimonials / Sample Sites & Themes
3. Games Supported and Various Features
4. Support Forums, FAQs, Email Support Form, Feature Requests
5. Social Integration (Facebook, Twitter, You Tube)
6. Sign Up / Registration Forms
a. Support for Facebook Connect
b. User Display Name
c. Guild Name
d. Email (with confirmation field)
e. Password (with confirmation field)
f. Language Select
g. Timezone (Incoming IP Logging)
h. I agree to “Terms of Service”
i. I agree that I am 13 or Over
7. Plan Pricing Page / Plan Comparison Page
8. About Us / Advertise / Join the Team / Links Page
9. Site map links at bottom of page / Footer
Maklum Balas Majikan
“Wonderful participant in our contest. Provided several rounds of iterations and followed our direction very well.”