Design a Website Mockup for Law Firm 3-5 pages
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $255
- Penyertaan diterima: 4
- Pemenang: SadunKodagoda
Attached are the wireframe and some content for my law firm website "Rescher Law, P.C." More info about me and my firm are at [url removed, login to view] (redirects to my LinkedIn bio) and [url removed, login to view] (LinkedIn bio for my firm). Where the wireframe says "OJR" at the top, it should say "Rescher Law, P.C." Also, I don't want a man with his arms crossed as in the sketch. It's just a placeholder.
The proposed website content is attached in three PDF files. "Website Content" is the main file, "Other Stuff Industry Expertise" and "Other Stuff Practice Areas" files provide supplementary content.
Some design parameters:
1. There should be 3-5 pages to the website: Home, Bio, and Contact must have separate pages. Practice Areas and Industry Experience should also have separate pages, but expanding boxes containing the lists can be included in the "Other Stuff" section.
2. The Home page shouldn't be very tall. When it loads, you must be able to see the following without any scrolling down: company name; middle section with boxes (unexpanded); ability to access the Contact page; ability to access info about Practice Areas and Industry Experience.
3. I like big, readable navigation buttons and the clean layout of [url removed, login to view] An example of a simple layout by a law firm is [url removed, login to view]
Important design issues:
1. The site must be tasteful, thoughtfully laid out, and uncramped. [url removed, login to view] hits those 3 points
2. A critical goal of the website is to be a call to action for prospective new clients to contact me.
3. THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT PARTS of the website are (1) how my firm name appears and (2) the design of the middle content area in the wireframe (boxes 1, 2 and 3). These boxes will expand to show more details. I need to see collapsed and expanded states designed. The bottom of the wireframe -- the area below the squiggly line -- demonstrates how I'd like these areas to expand. I'd like to see alternate designs for the expanded states.
4. THE KEY TO WINNING THIS CONTEST is the design of the middle content area in the wireframe (boxes 1, 2, and 3). You won't win this contest if any other part of the website design is the main focus of attention; you also won't win if the base and expanded states for those boxes don't work well.
5 Please don't use pictures of people (including pictures of me).
6. Please pay attention to my comments to other designers.
I'd expect JPGs or PNGs of each page/state and final PSDs to be delivered by the winner. Any fonts used must be open web fonts.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments.
Maklum balas Majikan
“SadunKodagoda went above and beyond to deliver a great website design in this contest! The brief was complex and detailed -- I had very specific ideas about some layout and design elements. From the start, SadunKodagoda's work was well designed and professional looking. He was very responsive to my feedback and did a ton of work on the project. Because of his input, the final design looks so much better than I imagined! ”
owenrescher, United States.