Design five blank Invoices in HTML and CSS
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $50
- Penyertaan diterima: 10
- Pemenang: joaodfmota
As the name states, I am after five Invoice files of different styles, created in HTML5 and CSS3.
Some variety for clients to choose from.
The files will be used in a web app.
They will be opened in a popup window, so must be printer friendly.
And converted to pdf with wkhtmltopdf for download or email.
Each file must be self contained, and include the styles at the top of the page, not inline, for future maintenance and clients to tweak certain colours.
- Document type ( "Tax Invoice" or "Invoice" )
- Date Issued
- Date Due
- Invoice Number
- Issuers name ( label optional )
-- space for up to 3 licence numbers and custom labels ( ABN : 00 000 000 000 )
- Parent issuers name, can be hidden at the bottom. (optional - EG the trading name might be "Best Fish and Chips" the parent wording might be "ACME Pty Ltd T/as Best Fish and Chips")
- Issued to and address ( label optional, "Bill To" or "To" can be used ) 1 x line name, 2 x lines address
- comments / notes
- payment terms
The body will need to be in a table, with headings like "description", "qty", "rate", "amount".
The headings aren't high priority as they will change depending on the services provided.
Example, some will want a date column, it will be dynamically added. I will make these adjustments later, it will be hiding the specific column and adding colspan to correct for the missing column.
If you think you can do it better with divs and percentages, that could work too, I will need to know if you plan on that method though.
After the body will need "sub total", "GST", "total".
- Most of the heading names are a guide so use whatever works.
- Logo must be the same dimensions for all files, and allowance for no image to be inserted.
- Documents must fit an A4 page. When received I should be able to open and print.
Good reference if required:
[login to view URL]
I believe that's all the elements required, If I forgot any feel free to add them.
This should be straight forward for a designer, so I've priced them at $10 each.
If you believe it's worth more upload a mock/image and if it is I'll increase the value.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Good quality designs, well structured code.”