Design some game elements (Korean style characters)
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: €150
- Penyertaan diterima: 26
I need some graphic materials for a little game to learn Korean vocabulary.
This game will be available on smartphones, tablets, and computers, so the different resolutions and formats should be taken into account (we can discuss about that as the contest goes on).
The style MUST be similar to Kakao Friends' (see the following link: [login to view URL]).
There are 2 characters to be drawn: a tiger and a [login to view URL] both look smart, active and happy. The dog wears glasses, a Korean blue traditional robe, and carries a book, while the tiger wears a Korean black traditional robe and hat like a traditional Korean scholar (see the following link: [login to view URL]).
These 2 characters should be used to draw the following materials:
- A menu with the title "Korean Palli Palli", a "PLAY" button, an "OPTIONS" button and a "MORE WORDS" button. The tiger should be on the left of the menu and the dog on the right and they both should look happy. You are free to do what you want for the background but for this and the buttons only the white, black, red, and blue colors should be used (the colors of the Korean flag).
- 2 animated running sprites (1 for the tiger, 1 for the dog) RPG-style (see the following link: [login to view URL]) with one animation from top to bottom and one from left to right.
- One drawing with the 2 characters looking extremely happy and "You win!" written below them.
- One drawing with the 2 characters looking extremely sad and "You lose!" written below them.
- One animation using a comics style structure (see the following link: [login to view URL]), kind of like in Marvel movies. Basically you have 2 cells: in the upper cell you have the 2 characters wearing swimwear and falling down through the sky as if they are jumping into a swimming pool. The sky is scrolling behind them and they are rotating around each other like a spiral. Their eyes look all shiny as if they're gonna get rich. In the bottom cell, there's a pile of gold waiting. This animation should be able to loop as if they fall forever, plus it should have one end where they fall into the pile of gold, coins fly around and they show up their heads looking all happy, and it should have an alternative end where the pile of gold disappears and a desert appear and they just fall in the sand and look stupid. For both of these ends the border between the 2 cells should disappear (like the sky fall has ended so they reach the ground).
Thank you, and if you have any questions do not hesitate.