Develop a Modern Brand/Corporate Identity Guideline Book for an Existing Brand
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $100
- Penyertaan diterima: 7
I am happy to host a contest where you will get to recreate a new brand corporate identity for an existing corporation. The company went through series of logos but haven't found the right talent that would wow us! Here is a chance to show you what you've got!
First of all, you will be recreating the "Min Zar Ni Fisheries Co. Ltd" a seafood export company under Min Zar Ni Group of Companies ([url removed, login to view]) ; emphasis on manufacturing, freezing, cold storage facilities offering a high quality frozen seafood worldwide. The brand identity will be appear on all offices, uniforms and company profiles, etc. If your work is chosen, it will be acknowledged. The company will also offer a Certificate of Appreciation to the talented designer.
The Brand /Corporate Identity Guideline book must contain these contents below:
1.1 Our Corporate Identity
1.2 Our Visions and Values
1.3 Logo Rationale
1.4 Brand Statement
1.5 Brand Personality
1.6 Values, Definition-feel
2. The Logo
2.1 Logo Usage Variations
2.2 Logo Size Usage
2.3 Measurements of Logo
2.4 Exclusion Zones
2.5 Rules of Use
2.6 Corporate Colors
3.1 Primary Typefaces
3.2 Secondary Typefaces
( Notes: A little about the company! )
Red, Blue, White
To promote Min Zar Ni as the leading company in manufacturing and distributing the best quality and safest Food products and services with pride and integrity.
a. Enhancing the reputation of Min Zar Ni’s products and services worldwide and maximizing the corporate value.
b. Bringing credit to the management and staff and achieving international acclaim of its consistent quality standards and assuring total customer satisfaction on a global basis.
c. Taking care for the company’s valuable employees by enhancing their lifestyles, health, knowledge and expertise.
d. Contributing and serving our community and society especially in spheres of education and health to become a better environment in which to live and operate.
Our company was established on 5 March 1993 and there have been periods of progress and productivity as well as difficult and struggling times at the beginning; but we prevailed and expanded. We continue to contribute our best efforts from day to day. Min Zar Ni Co., Ltd., has succeeded in expanding its factories and businesses with even better performances to come.
The following three are the basic reasons which have brought us to where we have matured, enabling Min Zar Ni to occupy prominence in the business world.
1. Consistent supporting and co-operation of our valued customers
2. Hard working and goodwill of our employees
3. Encouragement and assistance of our good friends
4. Previously, our main objective was to be successful in business only. However, one of our current aspirations is to keep in mind repayment for the generosity and efforts of those as stated above both in social and professional context.
Thus, we respectfully present to you our prime goals as; -
1. Processing and supplying the superior quality and safest products with competitive price and best service to our valued customers in order to fulfill their needs.
2. Raising the living standards and welfare of our employees ensuring they are nurtured and developed in all ways possible.
3. Retained profits could be donated towards basic needs and welfare of schools, hospitals and other means of charity of Myanmar and her citizens.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
MAY THE BEST TALENT WIN!
Hope to see fresh new modern ideas!