Draw us 5 goofy robots
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $50
- Penyertaan diterima: 11
- Pemenang: marstyson76
*** BE SURE to read the main comments now and then as i will post uppdates and clarifications if needed there.
***** Okay, we are in the final. If you haven't got any feedback the last 2 days, you are not in the final. But feel free to post more entries to increase your chance to get to the final.
We need a black and white "staff group photo" (= all "staff" in the same picture) drawing of 5 cartoonish and goofy and robot characters. All with their own "personality" and "oddity" and charm.
All robots have each a base that roll on wheel(s) on the ground to be able to move around.
Then on top of that base they have some kind of long movable and flexible arm-link as a body, and at the top end of that arm-link body is a "tool" that defines their work-task specialty. They have no other arms and hands than whats mentioned below.
This are the 5 robots specialty:
* Inspector - He has one eye as his tool - Get an idea from attached file. Do not copy it. "one-eye-robot-.jpg"
* Handler 1 - He has ONE flexible robot hand (or claw as long it can make a thumbs-up gesture) as his tool. This tool need to have soft "finger tips" to pickup sensitive items. Feel free to place a robot-head with eye(s) and mouth anywhere on the arm-link. If the head is attached to second branched arm-link will make it look goofy i think. Feel free to play with it.
* Handler 2 - Is Handler 1's sister and looks similar but with female features.
* Cleaner - He/she has a rotating brush with 2 water-nozzles spraying water on the brush as a tool. Feel free to place a robot's head/face,
* The chef - We change the chef to a waiter instead as his task is actually to feed fish in a system of individual boxes. Open for your ideas. Thanks
Use black draw lines on a white background. See attached "Like the draw line style and shadows.jpg" Feel free to color parts like eyes and tongue to emphasis facial expressions.
If you have animation skills, feel free to make them move as we plan to animate these later.
DO NOT COPY - The attached picture... It is just for inspiration. Create from your own imagination. Do not copy it.
Make all robots with a unique arm-link-body, head and base (Handler 1 and 2 can be similar as they are siblings)
To clarify: The "tool" must be on the TOP of the arm-link-body, where one normally would expect a head. Place the head on an arm instead or something else creative place.
Inspector - eye/camera,
Handlers - hand/claw,
Cleaner - Rotating brush and nozzles
The chef - Im open for suggestions.
So to summarize it:
• Base - with one or many wheels
• Body - flexible with multiple links with joints
• Tool - Placed on top of the body, where one normally expect a head.
• Face/head placed anywhere, make it look goofy/funny, but NOT on top of the body, except for the Inspector.
• Use a different base, body face/head on each robot. Handler-1 and -2 are siblings so they can be similar parts.
• Make them look crazy and funny and a bit odd.
• Make a few sketches by hand first and i will give you comments if i find them to have potentials
Maklum balas Majikan
“This is the second time Dondon win a contest of ours. He is outstandingly skilled. You must hire him if you have any graphical jobs”