Ebook Reader Web app UI Redesign
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $250
- Penyertaan diterima: 5
- Pemenang: sorithikamony
We are looking for a UI web specialist who can provide us with simple, intuitive, mobile friendly user interface for one of our web app. The selected project will be used to replace the current app.
Our company is developing eBook eReader applications for customized enhanced eBooks.
We aim at redesigning the UI of our web app (working across browser) to improve user experience and adapt better tablets display (10'' and 7'') and smartphones. The web app was originally designed to be used on large screen, but we see more and more users opening it up on their tablets (Android and iPad).
A number of features are present in the web app interface. Here is a non-exhausted list. Screenshots and a live version of the app can be found in the file attached:
- eBook rendering area
- Table of contents display panel
- Annotations display panel (+ buttons for sorting and reordering the annotation)
- Annotations/ highlights button
- Zoom button
More information can be found in the document attached. There is a live link to the current web app.
- a new function called FlexiContent needs to be added. The button + UI of the window opening as a result of activating this button is required in this design contest.
- the navigation to previous/ next page needs to be proposed as well
- UI of windows opening up when annotation have been taken have to be redesigned as well
Meantime I encourage you to read carefully the document attached for visualizing the current situation.