Edit A Website Demo Video: Pickup Scheduling 1 (more projects to come for winner!)
- Status: Pending
- Hadiah: $50
- Penyertaan diterima: 8
- Pemenang: miracast
We are looking for a high-quality, creative video editor to help us create software demo videos for a support site. This will be the first of more than 100 videos.
Select the video attached to this contest: "2018-10-11 16.06 with [login to view URL]"
What we are looking for in the video:
- Remove downtime / load time: 00:00 - 00:05, 00:10 - 00:25, 00:27 - 00:35, 00:49 - 03:50, 5:19 - 5:30, etc.
- Use features such as pausing and highlighting, zooming in, bringing an item to the forefront and blurring out the background, etc. – We need a creative person who can make these demos look professional.
- The max video length should be no more than 2:30, but it would be better to keep it 2:00 or less.
Key steps in the process:
1) Selecting "Routing and Scheduling" tab
2) Selecting "Pickup Scheduling"
3) Typing a name in the search bar vs scrolling through the list below
4) Selecting a pickup frequency (allow scroll list to be seen)
5) Highlight "Days Available for Pickup", allow Wednesday box to be unchecked
6) "Next Pickup Date" selection
7) Zooming in on the map below / using the recommendations
8) Choosing a truck
9) Selecting an expected number of containers
10) Clicking "Save"
As stated in the title, we have more than 100 videos to complete, so if you produce a great video, we’ll award additional videos. You will use the same video features and style in future projects.
* You must complete the entire project for this contest, which is approximately 2 to 3 minutes in length.
* All communications must go through Freelancer.
* Please provide a link to your video so we may evaluate (such as in youtube, Dropbox, etc)
This is a fixed price contest.
Please message me with any questions.
Compliance Publishing has completed over 100 projects on Freelancer.