Edit Footage into vertical videos for tiktok
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $300
- Penyertaan Diterima: 21
- Pemenang: DysaniaMDZ
Need help editing videos into 2 smaller 1 minute vertical videos. If done correct there will be more jobs in the future as i'm looking for an editor. If you need to the videos can be longer and set up into 3-4 parts.
- I need someone who is familiar with youtube/tiktok and to be able to edit in a style where it will grab someones attention in the first few seconds and keep them hooked with suspense the rest of the way. Please make them creative and funny
- In the files you will see the RAW 360 files, I have taken some clips out in the "highlights" folder but I would recommend going back in to find the best angles as I dont have much experience with 360 videos. I pulled out the videos in highlights just as parts that I find to be funny and would like highlighted in the video. (entries who can use 360 and pull out their own videos from raw files will be moved to the front!)
- There are 2 separate rounds in the tiktok. The idea of the challenge is to see who can keep their head in the box the longest.
- The first round goes 5 levels before there is one person standing. I would like little circles with everyones head in them to be an overlay graphic and when they get out an X goes over their face or something. I understand this might have to be longer than 1 minute so if you have to make it 2 or 3 min just make sure they are 2-3 separate 1 minute videos with hooks to make people go watch the second video. Levels like the first one with lizard can be short since there isnt much going on. Also I realized some people came back in after getting out in a round, please try and hide them and count them out as the first time the got out of the box.
- The second round is with the alligator. It should be fairly quick and easy to make into a one minute video.
Please post to the message board if you have any questions! I am happy to answer them.
DropBox Link :
Maklum Balas Majikan
“Amazing work! Well above and beyond. Miles ahead of any other entry on my contest, highly recommend and will work with again!”
PrezEnterprise, United States.