FutureMinded - Futuristic Tech Blog Logo Design
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $40
- Penyertaan diterima: 41
- Pemenang: jahirul141713
I am launching a futuristic technology blog named FutureMinded. We will publish articles on the topic of neurotechnology, brain-computer interfaces, AI, robotics, space, biotechnology and more.
IMPORTANT: I actually want to launch a big article tomorrow, and I&#039;m in a hurry, so if your design is good enough according to me and my friends, I will hit Award use it tomorrow and publish the article.
UPDATE #2: Only wide logos now please. Tall logos don't work well for me.
UPDATE #1: I WANT CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY NOW. FUTURE MINDED where the F and M are either same size as UTURE and INDED or they can be slightly higher.
What I want from you:
• A cool futuristic website logo that looks good on Retina screens and non-retina ones, on mobile, tablet, small laptop screen and large desktop display.
• A rectangular social media picture (Twitter) in a similar design – but keep in mind will be cut to circle on some networks (Facebook / IG), so it should be optimized for circle as well.
• A favicon
I want a WIDE futuristic-looking logo featuring the letters FUTURE MINDED or FUTURE-MINDED and maybe also .NET/.net, and something in between, before, above, or so.
It will be placed on the current background image on [login to view URL], so keep that in mind.
The suggestions for website logo stylization include:
• one line, FUTURE * MINDED where the “*” is some icon, object, whatever, without the “.net”
• one line, * [login to view URL] where the “*” is some icon, object, whatever, and letters “F” and “M” are slightly larger capital letters than “UTURE” and “MINDED”
• one line, * FUTURE MINDED .net (slight spaces between FUTURE and MINDED and between MINDED and .net)
• one line, * [login to view URL] (the hyphen “-“ is very slight)
• Two lines, FUTURE and below MINDED ----> NOTE: NOBODY HAS TRIED YET, YOU CAN BE THE FIRST
• Whatever else you find interesting.
• You can also add a slogan underneath:
"Cautiously optimistic about the future" or "A cautiously optimistic tech blog".
What clipart you use is up to you, it just has to be something futuristic. And match the website’s content and background. It can be a rocket, chip, DNA, vial, robot, whatever.
As for copyright, there is one important requirement, whatever clipart you use and don’t create yourself, it has to be from Depositphotos.com. For the purpose of showing me your submission, you can just copy some of their cliparts, but if I choose your logo, I will have to purchase that clipart you used. So please specify in your submission description which one it was. If it was not from Depositphotos, specify where else exactly it was from and how did you purchase the license. If you have drawn it from scratch, specify that it’s your custom design.
The dimensions of the website logo are following:
• Retina version (must be sharp): Height max. 300 px. Width can be variable depending on the design you decide to choose. But it has to be an even number, so that it can be divided by two easily.
• Non-retina version: That will be exactly one half of height (that is, 109 px), and also one half of width.
Suggestion, if you feel like it, and want to increase your win chance, you can create several variations of your logo, with similar letters, just different styling and different widths.
As for the social media rectangle/square logo, I am attaching a file with my draft drawings, but feel free to be more creative than me. The only requirement is that the design of the social media logo matches the design of the website logo well.