I need a design for a medal
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $20
- Penyertaan diterima: 2
- Pemenang: MatthewAnthon
I run a trophy and awards business. We provide custom awards and medals, usually based on my customer's logo. This time around, however, my customer doesn't have a logo and has asked me to come up with the design. Since I have little-to-no graphic design experience, I thought I'd host a contest to have a freelancer design me a medal my customer will love. This worked out very well for me and the winning freelancer last time. Here are the important rules:
1) I need the same design in two colors--silver and gold.
2) My customer drew out what he envisioned the design to be and left the rest up to me...aka you. See attachment.
3) The design can not have too many little details and nuances because they won't show up well when I cast the design and make it into a medal.
4) The design CAN NOT HAVE MULTIPLE COLORS. At most you can use black as a background color in certain parts of the design. Do NOT give me a multii-color medal. 1 Design in ALL gold, 1 design in ALL silver.
5) You can have raised/recessed regions to provide detail. Please use lighter shades of gold/silver and annotate what's raised vs recessed.
Now, for the design:
1) My customer wants to have the main theme of the medal to be mountains. he attempted to draw them in the attachment, but I expect you to do a better job.
2) The words in the attachment must be in the medal, specifically "Blue Ridge" on the top of the medal, and "Classic" on the bottom.
3) "NPC 2015" Needs to be placed in the middle of your mountain range.
4) Impress me! Feel free to use patterned or textured background, if you'd like.
If you need clarification, I've attached the winning images submitted by other freelancers in other contests for different medal designs. Feel free to copy those designs if you think they're best, or submit something creative.
The customer submitted drawing is the attachment entitled "Blue Ridge Classic 2015". All the others are samples from other contest winning medals.
Penyertaan teratas dari peraduan ini