I need some Graphic Design for a chat image
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $10
- Penyertaan Diterima: 21
- Pemenang: Cristophor
I need an image for my Zopim chat widget. The dimensions are going to be 240x164px. I put up an experimental one at http://www.thelampofdarkness.com. However, the image that I put there has several issues:
1) I didn't give it enough room to breathe, it's too tight in the box;
2) the term "Zopim Chat" at the top will be automatically inserted by the software, and it doesn't look good at the moment because of where the image is positioned. So any image needs to be created with keeping that in mind;
3) there's currently no text in the sign. The sign should say "Chat Now!" or "We're Here!" or something similar to attract people to chat (you can experiment with different options)
4) there's currently no background, which is not 100% necessary, but would help make it stronger.
A few notes:
1) The chat button will eventually be on the website http://www.knobs.co, so the colors should match that website
2) for backgrounds, we can use a stock images of a location where a lion might be found (don't feel bound by this). It should obviously have the right colors to fit with the image and with the website. I was just looking over stock images of sunsets in the Serengeti in Africa. I'll attach one or two here just as examples. If you want to buy stock images, as long as it's not from a super expensive site I'm happy to pay for the rights in addition to the fees.
3) I prefer the lion facing to the left, with his finger on the left and the sign on the right.